Fishing Sim World Tp / $

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by Tez ADI, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Tez ADI

Tez ADI Member

Playing the game on xbox one and i was getting lots of tackle points (tp) although it seems to have slowed down a lot of late...

Can it be confirmed exactly how you get tp as I’m catching fish after fish and getting nothing... do we only get more tp if we catch new uncaught fish?

Also, some of the rewards state spending $s.... how do you get them, where do you get them, and where do you spend them exactly? Are $ equivalent to tp or a sideline to it??

Can anyone enlighten me???

2. Alex01

Alex01 Active Member

level up = tp

3. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

You don't or never have get TP per fish caught. You earn 1000TP for every level you go up, 5000TP for every 10 levels, and 15,000TP for every prestige (level 100).

You can earn TP for your final weekly positions in the Online Tournament events which is paid out every Monday, you also get TP for your overall monthly position which is paid out the 1st of each month.

You can also earn TP for placing in top 3 of Single Player Tournaments, the pay out ranges from a couple hundred TP to 15,000TP depending on the Tournament you play. Single player Tournaments is the fastest way to earn TP, you can earn 15,000TP within 20 minutes of fishing, and you can repeat as many times as you like.

4. Tez ADI

Tez ADI Member

Ok so levelling up does the tp....

What’s all the earn $ and spend $ all about then???

5. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

You cant spend or do anything with dollars you earn, from what I can tell earning dollars only has the purpose of showing how well you have done in the past in the online Tournaments. However earning dollars does go towards an achievement/Trophy for the game. Maybe Dovetail has plans to expand on the earning dollars in future updates.

6. Cgsraves613

Cgsraves613 New Member

Walleye got no xp ? Way