More Trophy Information

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Jay1986, Sep 7, 2022.

1. Jay1986

Jay1986 Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

If you’re like me and you transferred your TSW2 profile into TSW3, then you’re probably wondering why certain trophies aren’t popping when they should be.
    For instance if you have completed all the route tasks in the Long road island route, you won’t be able to pop this trophy in TSW3.
    I’ve noticed if I’ve completed a scenario in TSW2 e.g. Temporary Contract on SEHS. If you play it again in TSW3 it won’t pop either.
    Having throughly tested what works and what doesn’t, here’s a list I’ve compiled. Same can’t be said for other platforms.

Cons:
    •Training modules completed in TSW2 won’t pop all TM’s completed trophy in TSW3
    •Scenario’s list for routes completed in TSW2 won’t pop all scenarios completed trophy in TSW3

Pros:
    •Distance mileage on train’s trophies pop in TSW3.
    •X number of services completed in routes, trophy pops in TSW3.
    •Route level trophies will pop once you hit the next route level of the route. Aka, LRR level 10. I was level 17, once I hit level 18 the level 10 trophy popped for me.

The only way to pop the all scenarios/training module trophies is to start a new profile unfortunately. I hope DTG find a solution to triggering these trophies in the future. If you’re someone like me who’s unlocked most, if not all of the route task collectibles on all routes… then all I can say is “we have our work cut out”. ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. davem300490

davem300490 New Member

I thank you for this information! Time to grind again

• Like Like x 1
  3. Manfonse

Manfonse Active Member

Still haven’t got the trophies right. Madness.

4. Willowrpe

Willowrpe Well-Known Member

the 100 services completed does not seem to apply to the South eastern high speed extension as even though got the 100 services trophy did not get it on TSW3, probably because its an extension and considered differently I suspect, for me its the mileage unlocking which is good as some trains have quite high mileage requirements especially some shunters for the speed they run at

5. Jay1986

Jay1986 Well-Known Member

Strange. Every service related trophy has popped for me on the PS5, by doing one more service. Including SEHS. The Swiss Sursee 20x services trophy popped too for me.

6. kobo

kobo Active Member

this is just an annoying problem. i don't really chase trophies, but the fact that you have to start from square one just to unlock trophies again, that's just not something i'm going to do. i won't waste hours of my time again just to unlock a trophy. said routes will be uninstalled instead.