Faversham To Sittingbourne Poor Performance

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by dudders, Sep 11, 2022.

1. dudders

dudders Well-Known Member

I counted 56 fps drops between faversham and Sittingbourne as i pulled into Sittingbourne overall performance was poor why are people saying there playstation 5 is smooth when we all own the same machines can someone else please run this route for me and tell me how your performance is. At the moment it's a deal breaker. Do you think dtg will look in to performance not just on ps5 but on all systems

• Like Like x 3
  2. andrewtodd793

andrewtodd793 Member

Mine still suffers from frame rate drops I've got mine stored on my M2 SSD storage it's not as bad when I had it in the console storage bit it still drops I don't get people are saying it's ok on their ps5 because every tsw game and route suffers from frame rate drops no matter what format your using

• Like Like x 1
  3. james.caton

james.caton Member

Just driven the class 375 on a faversham to rochester run, a few frame rate drops here and there but most of the time mainly smooth.

4. a.paice

a.paice Well-Known Member

It’s been fairly smooth for me on PS4, unfortunately the train tends to drive faster than the route can load on the high speed sections. Pausing for a few seconds helps it catch up.

5. FallenAngel00me

FallenAngel00me Well-Known Member

Other than the usual frame stutters that have plagued TSW on every format, runs smooth for me. (Ps5)

6. dudders

dudders Well-Known Member

May be I'm expecting to much it's just immersion breaking when there's a stutter moment. I don't mind the odd ones. When I'm at sitting Bourne station and get out of the cab and look around the platform as you walk or look left or right it's not smooth and gets worse when a train is turning up.

7. FallenAngel00me

FallenAngel00me Well-Known Member

Is your SSD close to full? I have 260GB free and it's smooth minus the usual loading stutter.

When on foot, if the camera sensitivity is on 1 or 2, it feels sluggish