Lord Bickerstaff Scenarios

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lord Bickerstaff, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Lord Bickerstaff

Lord Bickerstaff Member

the next scenario for the Crouch Valley Route has us exploring one of the few branches the GEML. 'Sudbury Shuttle' sees us taking a ONE class 156 unit from Sudbury to Marks Tey calling at all (two) stations along the line.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lord Bickerstaff

Lord Bickerstaff Member

It's time for our third scenario for the Crouch valley line and like before we are staying away from the mainline and sticking with the branches. This time we are on the Romford to Upminster branch in command of the ubiquitous class 315 unit that is (was) the mainstay of the shuttle service, starting at Upminster make your way to Romford calling at Emerson park along the way.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lord Bickerstaff

Lord Bickerstaff Member

much later than usual the fourth and final scenario for this month, and this years freeware route is now ready for download. Another shuttle type run this scenario will see you taking a class 321 unit from Wickford to Southminster calling at all stops on the way.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lord Bickerstaff

Lord Bickerstaff Member

whipped together a small trailer for my next scenario pack due out next week :)

• Like Like x 3
  5. Lord Bickerstaff

Lord Bickerstaff Member

Wrapped up and ready this years scenario pack is out and ready for release! I'm especially happy about this one as it centers around an area which I'm very fond of and happens to be my favorite place to visit. No less than 27 scenarios are included in the pack, spanning all corners of the capital and era's between BR blue up to London Overground you will be able to drive passenger and freight services in a collection of different traction. The pack is available to download from the 'scenario packs' page or from the UKTS database File I.D 38410 (once approved)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Lord Bickerstaff

Lord Bickerstaff Member

update ukts file I.D 38412 as the first one didn't upload correctly

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  7. Lord Bickerstaff

Lord Bickerstaff Member

My first release for 2019 is ready to download, 'Plymouth to Exeter' sees you taking a class 150 unit on a stopping service between the two cities.
    On another note, acting of the received feedback, the website has stayed in it's column style layout. It has gone on a diet and lost three pages (hosted scenarios, useful links and the blog) this is due to the fact I didn't feel they contributed much to the site anymore, however a new page has been created for Shunting scenarios!
    hope you enjoy 2019's first scenario.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lord Bickerstaff

Lord Bickerstaff Member

'Shunting on the Tyne' is now live on the Shunters spot page, I've also uploaded it to my steam workshop too for those who would prefer to download from there :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lord Bickerstaff

Lord Bickerstaff Member

Another remastered scenario; Fast Fords is back with new EWS traction and electric C2C Ai. Available to download now from the Shunters Spot Page

10. Lord Bickerstaff

Lord Bickerstaff Member

A short freight scenario using a class 66 to bring aggregates from Acton TC to Churchyard Terminal. available to download from the freight scenarios section of the site.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Lord Bickerstaff

Lord Bickerstaff Member

I'm definitely a bit quieter this year, however a new scenario is out and ready for download!

Clay crusader is a whopping 2 hours + scenario using a Western on clay duties on the China clay for export route. Available to download from the freight scenarios page.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lord Bickerstaff

Lord Bickerstaff Member

Testing is complete and the scenarios are ready! Two scenarios covering 200 miles in roughly 4 and a half hours between Burngullow and Alexandra dock Junction. You will be hauling the unmistakable 'silver bullet' clay wagons behind a pair of ear shattering class 37/6's through beautiful Cornish scenery and into the industry laden town of Newport, they are now ready to download from the freight scenarios page of the website.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Lord Bickerstaff

Lord Bickerstaff Member

A new Journey pack is now available. Journey 9 covers the return trip of Hastings Diesels 'winter enigma' tour from Bletchley to Hastings.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lord Bickerstaff

Lord Bickerstaff Member

Who fancies a run into London driving a 50? new scenario release sees you taking charge of a Waterloo bound train from Exeter at Woking. With a couple of stops along the way it shouldn't take long with this much power. - available from my workshop page and website :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Lord Bickerstaff

Lord Bickerstaff Member

I've been revisiting the fantastic Pyne and Warrborough workshop route recently and have created a quick shunting scenario based around the west yard sidings. Available to download now from my website and steam workshop.

16. Lord Bickerstaff

Lord Bickerstaff Member

Paddington to Penzance in a HST? yea that fun, how about in a class 57?
    New scenario out now, 'The night Riviera' sees you in charge of 57605 'Totnes castle' with the down Rivera service to Penzance. It's a very stormy night and its raining all the way, causing you to divert through Bath and Bristol, departure from Paddington is at 23:45 so get a cup of coffee and get comfortable because this scenario is just shy of 8 hours long.
    Available to download from the passenger section of the website :)