Loving The Bakerloo Line Timetable Update

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by darylb88, Sep 6, 2022.

1. Crosstie

Crosstie Well-Known Member

I did a run from H&W to Queen's Park and back to Stonebridge Park on PC last night, and didn't see any AI, static or otherwise, on the mainline the whole time.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2022
  2. TS_trainspotter

TS_trainspotter Active Member

Hi everyone, I have been enjoying the new realistic timetable very much! But one thing I saw is that the services still terminate before midnight, probably due to the old technology this timetable was built with. Would it be possible/are there plans to add the new feature and have services that drive until nearly 1 in the morning like in the real timetable? Or are there some things that block this from being possible? (e.g. the route was built with TSW2 so it's not possible to have past-midnight timetable, or similar reasons)

3. erg73

erg73 Well-Known Member

Spectacular work Joe, you have exceeded all my expectations with this new timetable. I can't thank you enough for working for DTG.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Redbus

Redbus Well-Known Member

And it is exactly the same at Wivelsfield on London Commuter, where the PIS are on the wrong platforms.

5. Joethefish

Joethefish Staff Member

Perhaps you drove at a time there was nothing running. The static stock are Stonebridge Park is a little out of view. Had you gone further, you would've seen some.

Likely not because this timetable is made on and designed for TSW 2 but is compatible with 3. Sorry! If it's back-to-depot services you're after, there are a few before midnight IIRC.

Glad you're liking it! :D

• Like Like x 4
  6. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

There is a minor bug: the platform PIS is cued to departure times, not arrivals- and that includes the "Train Approaching" warning. Which means that, absurdly, the approach flasher doesn't start until after the train has been sitting there loading and is about to set off again!

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  7. adlian_cc203

adlian_cc203 Member

Oh yeah! Forgot about that bit. The AI layer from GWE then I guess?

8. TS_trainspotter

TS_trainspotter Active Member

Thank you for your answer, I thought it was a tsw3 only feature, but since it's built to be compatible with tsw2 it has time limits. Missed that part :)

9. Crosstie

Crosstie Well-Known Member

I took my first spin on the '38 stock today via the " Blast From The Past " scenario.
    After arriving at Paddington without incident, I changed cabs to make the return journey, only to find I was somehow coupled to a '72 train and was unable to continue.

Of course, in the " olden days ", I would have a save point somewhere to give it another go, but now I needed to start over and then..... real life called.

• Like Like x 1
  10. marcsharp2

marcsharp2 Well-Known Member

Same, I've been complaining since day one of TSW2 that the route felt empty with very few trains. Now it's absolutely fantastic. Having to really concentrate in keeping the timetable and observe the signals. Well done to everyone who worked on this timetable upgrade.

• Like Like x 2
  11. countcussy

countcussy Well-Known Member

I agree. Fired up bakerloo for the first time in ages last night and had a great few runs.
    I know the TSW2 routes have not had the lighting "upgrade", but something has been tweaked. Perhaps the sky has made all the difference.
    It just looks better. I Will have to take some in game screenshots to compare.

12. Winzarten

Winzarten Well-Known Member

I just completed my first service in the updated timetable. Spectacular work Joe, and everone else working on it, you really transformed the route with how busy you made it.
    Really, really, well done :)

Last edited: Oct 1, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
  13. max1313

max1313 Active Member

Yes is actually one of my favorites. I hope we get a future similar route like the jubilee,circle line,metropolitan line

• Like Like x 1
  14. msey0002

msey0002 New Member

Digging up a post from the past, but is the updated timetable also for BKL on TSW2?

15. bart2day

bart2day Well-Known Member

Nope. TSW3 and above.

16. Andy L

Andy L Member

It was "promised" for TSW2 ages ago but we all know what a DTG statement of intent is worth.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2023
    • Like Like x 3