How Do We Properly Submit Bug Reports? Unable To Complete London Commuter 1a28 Service.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Easy301, Sep 11, 2022.

1. Easy301

Easy301 Active Member

Hello,

How do we officially submit bug reports? The support link I've found posted by a few DTG team members on this and the Steam forums for the support system don't seem to work and give an error when trying to access them.

The bug is:

London to Brighton Route - Timetable mode-Service: 1A28 London Victoria - Brighton leaving Victoria at 13:53:00.

Completion of this scenario is not possible as you get stuck at a red signal right outside the last station before Brighton, which is a bummer after spending more than an hour playing it.

I'd like to submit it officially in hopes it gets fixed.

2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

3. pveezy

pveezy Well-Known Member

This one may be intermittent. I just tried this one and was able to complete. There was a red at the last station before Brighton but it was due to a train further up the track and it went green by the time I was finished loading passengers.

4. Easy301

Easy301 Active Member

Did you make it all the way into Brighton?

My initial red was caused by the train ahead but then I hit a further red due to a station departure and it was a stale mate for 39+ minutes with no resolution, I was actually able to see what the traffic conflict was using my map but of course couldn't do anything about it.

I'm glad to hear this issue is intermittent as that means the service isn't just unplayable.

I believe I may have been running a bit late due to experimenting with the locos cruise control for the first time, not an absurd though by any means, probably only minutes. I'll go ahead and try this again, thank you!

5. pveezy

pveezy Well-Known Member

Yes I was able to finish and complete service. Time wise I was right on the clock (actually a little early) if that helps.

6. Easy301

Easy301 Active Member

That does help thank you.

Hopefully this still get looked at and addressed. I'm honestly glad to hear the service is able to be completed under ideal conditions, I did some slight addition testing though not much as I didn't have much time and the issue seems to arise after becoming a few minutes late.

Thanks again for your help and testing with this!

7. arek#2842

arek#2842 Well-Known Member

It is probably so-called "red light/dispatcher" bug you've encountered, it may happen on any service on any route.
    FYI if you're planning to complete Journey chapters on BML, the first chapter's service 1M03 is permanently affected by this issue.