Preserved Collection Issues On Ps4

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by transit#2102, Sep 13, 2022.

1. transit#2102

transit#2102 Member

Ok starting off with the preserved collection stuff from TSW2 which is now on my TSW3 for PS4 and what I've noticed is the same issues from the TSW2, they still haven't fixed the horns on the Class 377 & 387 as it sounds very bad, not to mention the London Commuter still takes a long time to load when you want to start your trip, I thought they would fix that.. but guess not. Also it doesn't look like we will get any more layovers for that as well still. Next thing is the lagging of still has that bad lag and can be very effective when playing the game. Also for the ICE3M you cannot see the PIS now shockingly and on top of that the BR422 PIS don't work that good as well sometimes it shows the displays and then sometimes it don't. Also the M7 for Lirr needs to be fixed the brake sytem and propulsion do not sound updated. And I assume that Gen 8 will not get any layovers for the Muchen Augsburg sadly it just feels boring using the same 2 trains and you don't get to see no freight services and stuff let alone other services. Kinda disappointing even though you updated to TSW3 and ypu still get the same thing and I also noticed there is no sparks for the perserved collection which is a bummer that would of brought the classics to life imo maybe they will add that to them but for now I guess not.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wilfboy

Wilfboy Active Member

Is there a list of the changes made to the TSW2 preservation routes/Locos available yet?

Also taking London - Brighton as an example, apart from any extra features in TSW3, does this route play any better, the same or worse than if play it in TSW2?

Last edited: Sep 14, 2022