Xbox Class 465 Networking Rail Journey Issues

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by summersy, Sep 14, 2022.

1. summersy

summersy Active Member

I seen to be having an issue with the second chapter of networking in the 465. When I try to load up the timetable it just puts me in a white void with the hud still visible. Sometimes the train will appear and if you look on the map it spawns you in right over the far left hand side of the map away from any track.

Even if you try and restart it doesn't solve the issue, but the loco still seems to work on timetable mode. Anybody else experienced this issue?

Do I need to complete the first chapter of networking 'commuter trainee' to be able to do the 2nd chapter?

2. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Don't think that journey uses the new TSW3 timetable so could be some services were altered. It was from TSW2 and for some reason appears on the Xbox One version. 465 chapters are in the main Southeastern Speed journey now.

2K08 starts at 06:40 in this second journey (Networking). In the timetable for TSW3, it starts at 08:07.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2022
  3. summersy

summersy Active Member

Yeah I wouldn't know, I never played it on tsw 2. An update it seems that if I load the same service through timetable mode it loads up fine, but still won't working through the journey mode. I also completed the first chapter and it still doesn't work so I'm not sure.