East Coastway Question

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mr heff, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Mr heff

Mr heff Well-Known Member

I can't remember if there was an east coastway preservation update, I haven't played it in a while so i haven't been following route news. Thanks :)
    Edit:
    Even though it seems it has had an update, you're still limited to the classic control scheme on controller and you don't get a clear aspect until you shut the doors on scenarios. It needs some more work.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2022
  2. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

Yeah it has gotten one already

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mr heff

Mr heff Well-Known Member

Thanks

4. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

Yea, it's a route that got the updates separately I believe. Like the pis on 1 day, passengers on the other, etc

5. james64

james64 Well-Known Member

I was bitterly disappointed they didn't update the 377 sounds, even though I'm 90% sure they said in the London Commuter preview stream that they would eventually. Typical DTG.

I've stayed away from the route ever since BML came out. I just can't go back to the old 377. I briefly revisited it for the 313, but even then I can drive that on a few services on BML.

6. cloudyskies21

cloudyskies21 Well-Known Member

I really wished the Victoria to Eastbourne and/or Ore services should have finally been added to the ECW timetable by now - the Eastbourne end of the route should be much more busier. Also ironic that these specific services already exist, but on London Commuter. :|

7. violince#5654s77

violince#5654s77 New Member

Sorry to necro this, but I see on update 1.85 that the "classic control lock" is supposed to have been removed for this route. However, it is still forcing it on every scenario, is that a bug?

8. trainsUK

trainsUK Member

Eventually isn’t a fixed date , we will hopefully get the new sounds at some point

9. james64

james64 Well-Known Member

One would have thought TSW3 would have been the best opportunity, seeing as they went to the effort of updating the 375 (and in typical DTG fashion botching it, somehow removing the deceleration sounds and messing up the sound of rain in the cab).