Bugs In Training Centre

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by royalscot#3684, Sep 15, 2022.

1. royalscot#3684

royalscot#3684 Well-Known Member

Just worth noting even more bugs!

Freight locos 37 and 66 have a weird bug that after stopping one of the brakes stays partly on and drags - so even on full power the loco barely reaches 25mph and stops suddenly when the power is off.

It is impossible to use scenario planner to post loose consists without a loco (for shunting purposes) or to post a stationary consist with a loco.

If you place a consist with an AI loco it is impossible to detach wagons from that consist with a player operated loco - the "loose" wagons will not move even when uncoupled.

This makes the creation of meaningful freight shunting activities almost impossible in scenario planner.

• Like Like x 2
  2. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

Also from what I have seen Custom liveries for TSW 3 made locos (not TSW2) do not spawn either, that applies to routes as well.
    AI trains in Scenario planner do not move at set time in fact they wont move at all.

Hentis

• Like Like x 1
  3. breblimator

breblimator Guest

TSW is a 'BUGFree" fully licensed product and you just fantasize, bad boy. OK, just kiddin', TSW do not have that license. BR o7

4. royalscot#3684

royalscot#3684 Well-Known Member

I witnessed one class 66 move by AI in scenario planner but in a very jerky way and the couplings were stretched so that there was about 10 metres between each wagon! It then stopped very abruptly. I don't think the AI are able to switch points and find the correct route.

Sorry DTG boys but this is garbage. We were promised a Training Centre sandpit area as a key feature of this release and yet it is a total untested mess.