PC Mastery All Messed Up

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by stijn.claessens, Sep 14, 2022.

1. stijn.claessens

stijn.claessens Well-Known Member

It says completed and gives acces to tier 2 but at the same time also gives me 1/3 completed

Attached Files:

2. Jannerdunk

Jannerdunk Well-Known Member

I don't really understand why simple functions such as, the mastery and achievements can remain so broken. Ive never had any issues on other games.

From memory on PC (steam)

TSW2. - bakerloo. Mastery shows complete for both tiers, however tier 1 remains 50% complete whilst tier 2 shows 100%

TSW2- New Isle of Wight. Unable to complete tier 2 as it won't recognise the completed scenarios. I am told same issue also effects TSW3

TSW2 spirit of steam. Both tiers show completed, but when viewing in game, one of the tier 1 rewards/clipart does not appear to load. The place holder just spins. None of these rewards seem to appear in the livery editor, that I can find. Very annoying as these are name plate shapes

TSW3 LGV. Based on a relative who as purchased TSW3. The first tier requires you to drive 160km. This is shown on screen as 16000 units on the progress bar. However the game seems to only increase the count by 1 for every service driven as if it's actually counting services completed rather than mileage.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2022
  3. Bradley

Bradley Well-Known Member

yes, im having the same problem with IOW 2022 and LGV on Xbox series S

4. who

who Member

Same for me here on PS4 with TSW3 1.24.

- The in-game DTG Live page shows I have gold (unlocked) masteries for routes I don't even own! Sometimes just Tier 1, at other times Tiers 1 + 2.

- Going to the route pages shows e.g. Tier 1 "COMPLETED", while the two tasks to complete it remain unticked (obviously, since I don't have this route).

5. allen#2820

allen#2820 New Member

Same for me on XBOX S. Sometimes it seems to require a couple of restarts for tasks to register.

6. elric#1386

elric#1386 Well-Known Member

This seems to be a common issue.
    Even though I have completed the Tees Valley challenges. It says that I have completed Tiers 1 & 2.
    Yet the Tier 2, Through the Valley challenge wasn't recorded
    upload_2023-2-6_21-32-49.png
    upload_2023-2-6_21-30-55.png