Fishing Sim World Fantastic Game

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by ryan evans, Oct 7, 2018.

1. ryan evans

ryan evans New Member

A lot of negative comments but I would like someone to show me a better Sim, it’s early , they need to update certain areas but as a start, it is amazing , the bass tournaments are not easy , you have to work out what lure to use when , and make as much in game money as you can , the attention to detail is second to none and I have to say , they should be applauded for going into foreign territories, this is the best fishing game , all things considered, this is a fact, and I have played everything

• Like Like x 2
  2. Wandering__Fisherman

Wandering__Fisherman New Member

the game is ok but in no way is it a sim unfortunately, a lot of changes need to be made such as more gear with real life stats, the rods need weight/line classes, hardbody lures with different sizes and different diving depths or soft plastics in different sizes that can be matched up with different size jig heads,
    Fishing Planet is a sim fishing game,
    all said this is as i said an ok game and is enjoyable but they really need to get on top of bugs, i brought the game from day of release and still cant drive the bass boats at a speed higher then 2km/h, and still no sign of a fix

3. Chizzckh

Chizzckh Active Member

As Wandering_Fisherman said, it's no way a sim and that's correct. Enjoyable yes (for now) but what has to remembered a lot of us on here played Euro Fishing (you may of too) which to be fair is fairly similar to this bar a few new ideas/tweaks. Throughout Euro Fishing history it was plagued with bugs and issues that were never resolved and Dovetail shut up shop on communication lines and just churned out more of the same venues. If the developers learn from their mistakes and look to bring it up to speed with the many positive suggestions on here that would move it up a level or two then I do think it could be the best but you can see why some of us still feel skeptical about the development side. I am enjoying it myself but if you strip down all the little changes Dovetail have made from Euro Fishing, really it's the lure part + a Bass which is completely new, other than that it's Euro Fishing.

4. mce911fr

mce911fr New Member

I too am really enjoying this game. After a long day at work, it is nice to come home and relax to some armchair fishing. I know a lot of people go on about it being a simulator. Well it is not a true simulator. It is good relaxing fun. If you want a true fishing experience, go get a rod and some bait and walk to the local lake. LOL.

• Like Like x 1
  5. RedDwarf10

RedDwarf10 Member

I have been very negative about this game mainly because I am so frustrated at what it could of been ,im still playing it for the tourneys the other part to it needs a goal to aim at because just lvling is not enough I like the predator fishing best the look of the game is awesome so there is a lot to like but lots to dislike mainly fishing mechanics, and float fishing is about as arcade as it gets,they really need to sort out the line problem where it don't matter what line u use , bit silly catchin 35lb+ fish on 3lb line