PlayStation Msb: Service 88114 Is Broken

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by clemenstrain Nr. 9036, Sep 14, 2021.

1. clemenstrain Nr. 9036

clemenstrain Nr. 9036 Member

Dear Community, dear Dovetail Games team.
    I played Main Spessart Bahn on my PS4 yesterday and I'm in travel mode. The next service was # 88114 Gemünden - Aschaffenburg with the description: "Drive this fast freight train west." I started the service and first came across a red signal, as it should be. Then the signal briefly turns green and immediately red again. If you then notify the signal box, the signal will turn green again. You can see two trains on the map. Two regional trains, a short one from the direction of Lohr on my track, and next to it a long one from the direction of Aschaffenburg. The long train is relying on me to run over its track and that's why it waits. As soon as I crossed his track, he drives past me on the left. But the short train stops on my track. In the walking mode you can see (10.25 a.m.) in GEmünden that the freight train has a red signal and the short passenger train is driving a green one, and thus the passenger train from my track down in Gemünden to its end track. In the timetable mode, however, the freight train gets green and the passenger train is red, and then stands on my track and blocks my onward journey. So I can't take out this service and I don't get a tick in travel mode. Please fix this in the next update, or if other players have similar experiences with this service, feel free to write this under this thread.
    Otherwise I wish you a nice week in September.
    Warm greetings from Germany

2. Birita

Birita Well-Known Member

I have the same issue and opened a thread yesterday about it...Just a SHAME that after preservation crew this things happens...

3. Pipe

Pipe Well-Known Member

Seems nobody took care of this issue. I even tried to get the short passenger train out of the way by driving back to Aschaffenburg. And guess what: the AI goons take over the freight train and follow me within a few meters distance. Quite the mess. I´m not going to ask if and when this will be fixed. Some day ...

Train Sim World 2_20220226175421.jpg

4. mike.duncan

mike.duncan Member

Hey guys! Guess what! Over a year later and it has still not been fixed!! If I had an issue like this in Train Simulator Classic I would simply use the in game tools to remove that train and I would be good to go. Apparently what would take me 5 minutes takes Dovetail multiple years, if ever.