Fishing Sim World Another Dtg Fail

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by WikusMazal, Oct 19, 2018.

1. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Went to Gigantica now after the update and wow , completely DEAD !!!!
    Nerfed way too heavily. I have to sit and read email and forums to keep myself from falling asleep staring at dead rods. Just as I was afraid of they would do , they went way overboard with the nerf at Gicantica. Another FAIL.

• Like Like x 1
  2. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

Least you can get on lakes i just sit on the location map endlessly waiting for it to load me onto the lake what platform are you on Wikus Mazal

3. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

I'm on Xbox One X. I saw some players post that issue. What platform is that issue on ?

4. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

Yeah, Gigantica is pretty dead now. I had a few decent spots on the lake before update, now all of them are completely dead. I fished my fav spot where I have had way over 100 boss fish before update, I caught 2 fish in one hours play.

5. frailkrazykev

I am on xbox one

6. Daft Badger

Daft Badger Active Member

Had a go on Gigantica & boy,you ain't kidding.Had a Tench & a 30Ib Carp in 40 minutes
    Next weeks Online Carp Tourney is going to be fun

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
  7. frailkrazykev

I
    I am on xbox one

8. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

I’ve got to the point where I’m
    Desiding weather to completely remove the game off my ps4 pro fed up with the bugs and issues specially now I’ve got to re sit for god kns how many hours just to get the trophies which I should of got the first time round cheesed off springs to mind we’ll amoungst other words lol !!

9. harold

harold Active Member

this game would have been better if they had put release date back after all the bugs euro fishing had i will be surprised if platinum trophy is acchived i mean this is classed as a sim went on canal 50lb braid the fishing was that manic could not get 3 rods in waters if this was a proper sim should not get a bite i mean 50lb braid caster size 12 hook

10. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Yeah I hope they don't plan on breaking all the lakes like this. Then I'm definitely uninstalling , I have no intention of staring at dead rods all day.

11. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

I think they have nerfed Bergsee as well, all my spots I used to fish are completely dead now. Gigantica is just not worth fishing anymore, Bass fishing doesn't really appeal to me. The only lake I am getting a bit of enjoyment out off is Waldsee, I have basically paid £34.99 for an upgraded version of Waldsee, I defiantly regret purchasing FSW and certainly don't plan to buy any future DLC. I guess I am just going to grind out my last achievements, then uninstall and never look back.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Daft Badger

Daft Badger Active Member

Noticed that as well.Been grinding out multiplayer & doing single player tourneys on Grand Union & one spot is churning out trophy fish all the time,more than it used to, but the predator fishing is as frustrating as hell now.One spot used to be a guaranteed place to catch big Pike but now there's nothing & another spot you can see the trophy Pike but they will not take any lure.
    Seeing a similar pattern on the U.S. lakes as well

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
  13. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

I noticed the same for Bergsee. I feel the same bud. Very disappointed and wish I didn't buy FSW. I actually went back to Euro yesterday to continue some outstanding achievements I still short there as this game is so annoying me.

14. Duncanmacleod08

Duncanmacleod08 Member

I noticed same tried tourney for gigantica today and not a single damn fish bite heard rod holder beep once then it instantly stoped... no idea how leader has 600lbs of fish caught in tourney..... tried every bait i could think of from floating artifical live maggots even night glowing bollies....

15. Tez ADI

Tez ADI Member

Had 2 attempts at Gigantica... first attempt had nothing for 20 mins at all, was changing rods, and set ups etc and managed to bag a fair bit constantly once id found a spot.... i didnt realise the tournament started from the time you log in, so by the time you have chosen swim and loaded and got to it, you was loosing 3-5 mins of fishing time.

tried again and got 8th on leaderboard, was casting, baiting on top twice each rod and as quick as i could bait the rods were going again.... was a frantic hour of constant rod action, only reeling in two different species and was still a fair way of the leader...

16. Duncanmacleod08

Duncanmacleod08 Member

Second attempt went better choose a diff swim and changed baits to high vis and hook type used weed hook last attempt and tried silt this time around got a few carp and hook the german once but still no idea how anyone got to 600 lbs using 50 lb braid line sonik fs reel and sonik sktxr rod and hinge hook size 4 niteglow sweetcorn, red maggot, and nightglow bollies.... swim i choose this time around was the pink/sink swim... previous one where got nothing to happen was the beach...

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018