Animals

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by thepenguin#7139, Sep 16, 2022.

1. thepenguin#7139

thepenguin#7139 New Member

Is it possible to add things like cow and sheep to the fields? Maybe a tractor or two. A few more things on the platform and some station staff would make it feel alot more alive too...

• Like Like x 1
  2. florians#7620

florians#7620 Well-Known Member

Which route are you refering to? I have seen animals in fields etc. in quite a few routes in TSW. - Pretty sure I drove past some sheep on East Coastway recently :) …i’ve seen tractors on SEHS too.

3. antwerpcentral

antwerpcentral Well-Known Member

But it's not very consistent. It's like on some routes DTG goes like 'let's go totally crazy on this route and add some sheep'. Animals shouldn't be a gimmick but part of every route. Most German routes should have lots of field with cows. I think I never seen an animal on any route even on East Coastway. So it's means you really have to go look for them. Or they have the same mechanics as the NPC's and show up way too late to be even spotted. But I guess animals in TSW are not animated.

• Like Like x 2
  4. 5cip

5cip Active Member

is it not possible to add animated animals / machines / people and building sites like in TSC ?
    this post is directed to DTG JD or anyone from DTG :D

Last edited: Sep 18, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  5. AtherianKing

AtherianKing Well-Known Member

it’s a route I always remember for having sheep on the seaford branch

there’s quite a few cows on SOS is another notable animal route, there is also meant to be bison for a mastery reward on Sherman Hill and a zoo escape for Dresden Riesa Mastery

• Like Like x 2
  6. AtherianKing

AtherianKing Well-Known Member

Not unless you work for DTG creating the route

• Like Like x 1