Achievement Problem. Wsr: West Country Wonderer

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by BlackDragon RU, Sep 18, 2018.

Tags:
  1. BlackDragon RU

BlackDragon RU New Member

So, I completed every services (9 for Class 09 and 18 for Class 47) and no achievement :(. Any one have this issue?

2. pschlik

pschlik Well-Known Member

This achievement was broken on PC, so I bet it is indeed broken again. Not sure why they didn't do anything to fix/remove the achievement.

• Like Like x 2
  3. BlackDragon RU

And another achievement not unlocked... NEC: New Yorker.

I completed every services (28 for GP38-2 YN3 and 135:o for ACS-64) and nothing.

4. davem300490

davem300490 New Member

I completed them weeks ago and nothing... This is becoming a pain now.

5. Goooner1

Goooner1 Member

I wonder if they ever do get fixed, which I hope they will, they certainly ought to be, will they automatically register the fact that you've done them and just unlock, or will we need to redo them? Certainly hope we don't have to redo them!

• Like Like x 2
  6. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Same on PS4. I logged a ticket but was told to create a new profile, run ALL services again, and I may get it

7. BlackDragon RU

New profile?! Are they kidding?:mad: Pathetic...

8. davem300490

davem300490 New Member

I was also told to create a new profile and the achievements on the Xbox should work, same as the trophies should work on the playstation if you create a new profile. This is not good enough DTG. You've clearly known the issues are there but haven't done nothing to fix them. I'm actually disappointed.

• Like Like x 1
  9. BlackDragon RU

I guess I simply should stop buying new DLC until they fix the problem.

• Like Like x 2
  10. davem300490

davem300490 New Member

I don't think they will fix it any time soon, here is hoping though! In the meantime though, I'll take the lead on TA, Alf thanks you ;)

11. ComesBrothers

ComesBrothers New Member

Is this forum not here to help us? I like this game very much and I will pay for every future DLC, no matter what, but one thing I hate is achievements not unlocking!!!

Please fix the unobtainable achievements with a patch Dove Tail:)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mr Blonde V

Mr Blonde V New Member

I also completed the West Country Wonderer achievement (for Xbox) earlier this evening and did not receive the achievement. Very disappointing, especially considering how long it took.

13. Xilixir

Xilixir Active Member

1 service is forgotten in the list.

Solution;
    Spawn walking in Bishop lydeqrd at 15:45, take over that train you see and it should say '' next service sceduled at 15:50 '' complete that short service and it should pop :)

you're welcome ;)

• Helpful Helpful x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  14. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

Hang on a second...... I have been working on a fix to this issue, and I have just seen this....

Are you saying that DTG Support advised you to just set up a new profile...? And if so, on what basis....? Did they say something like "It appears that we designed the profiles wrong and this has an impact on trophies and achievements...". Or did they just say "Just try a new profile...." (which really means "just try again").....

I am very very sure that the player profile has absolutely nothing to do with broken achievements and trophies.... Have DTG been advising this "new profile" workaround, for a whole year...? I think I might now be ready to throw up...

I have posted a workaround for broken trophies, on PS4, here:
    https://forums.dovetailgames.com/th...-workaround-tested-and-fixes-proposals.18340/

I have no idea if it will work on X-Box. I have no idea if X-Box forces you to maintain a connection to the internet either (in which case, this workaround won't work). My workaround involves setting up a new profile (as well as switching off the router) to reset the counters, but I have now managed to get a previously blocked trophy without creating a new profile... If you have any luck (or not) with my workaround, on X-Box, can you let me know, on the thread above....?

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
  15. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

While you are playing offline on Xbox you can get Achievements, but you wont see it.
    Means while playing offline you dont get the notification and basically dont know if you have unlocked one or not.
    They will unlock once you connect to the Internet, but the Console has a limited cache for offline gaming. Once thats full and gets overwritten its possible that not all progress gets synced.
    Achievements need to sync with a Server unlike on the Xbox 360.

So yeah best way to play on Xbox is with a Internet Connection and i´m not sure if your workaround would work here