Tsw3 Trophies/achievements

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Canon772, Sep 14, 2022.

1. Canon772

Canon772 Active Member

The following comments are made using the deluxe PS4 version of the game. I have not brought forward my profile from TSW2 but have started a new profile. I do not know whether any of these comments also apply to the other platforms of the game.

1. The PS4 trophy lists are split between two sets. Unfortunately, both sets are called Set 1.

2. There do not seem to be any trophies for the London Underground Bakerloo Line.

3. The Class 465 trophy Network Expansion is not working.

4. Trophy Group 12 contains certain errors.
    The C40-8W trophy C40 Miles is shown twice. At both items 3 and 6. I assume that the correct one is item 3 and the correct wording for item 6 is that shown at item 9, TGV: Over in a Flash.
    No doubt the correct wording for item 9 is something to do with the Class 465.

5. It is not possible to obtain the trophy OSD: Master Class, completing all training modules on Oakville Subdivision as the introduction module for that route cannot be completed. This was also the case in TSW2.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2022
  2. jon_mann

jon_mann Member

To answer q2, don't think there are trophies for any of the three TSW2 core routes as they didn't have any on TSW2.

3. Canon772

Canon772 Active Member

You are of course quite correct. I had forgotten that; thanks for reminding me.
    It does seem strange that there has never been any trophies for those three routes.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Xemik

Xemik New Member

Judging by the Trophy icons I think you are right about this and 6. is as you say, but it's likely the 9. is Operate the CL465 for 200 miles.

I raised a support request on this and they pretty much said "We're too busy looking at other stuff and might get round to doing something about it. In the meantime we consider this request resolved."

There are 2 other trophies like this that can't be unlocked on PS4. The annoying thing about this particularly trophy is that I earned it on TSW 2020, then at some point it became unobtainable even on that.