Wheels Not Rotating And Brake Pipe Hoses Not Connected.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by trains#2756, Sep 16, 2022.

1. trains#2756

trains#2756 New Member

Noticed on the Cajon Pass route some of the cars air hoses do not connect up when coupling or on services with the train already assembled the hoses between some cars is not connected. Also I noticed on the flat cars with bulkheads the wheels were locked up and not rotating. The brakes were released so this is a fault with the car and not the player. I guess I should chalk this up as problem 100 plus with this new version.

2. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

Do you have any pictures, video clips, service numbers, platform you can share so people can try to replicate?

3. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

Specific occurrences?

4. trains#2756

trains#2756 New Member

I don't know how to take screen shots from the game. I'm sure if people have played any of the switching activities on this route they will know what I'm talking about. The hoses not being connected visually don't play a role on the train brakes not operating correctly it just isn't realistic and the locked wheels on the cars not rotating just looks terrible as well.

5. Crosstie

Crosstie Well-Known Member

Yes, come to think of it, when playing the " Barstow Away " switching scenario, I did notice some hoses between the box cars were disconnected. It didn't affect gameplay, so I disregarded it as a minor bug.

The wheels on cars not rotating, now that would be a major distraction, maybe an immersion killer, if I spotted it.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2022