Where Is The 2021 Southeastern High Speed Timetable In Tsw3?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Der Uni, Sep 19, 2022.

1. Der Uni

Der Uni Well-Known Member

Hello Folks,

the Topic say it all. Where can i find the Original TSW2 Southeastern High Speed Timetable in Train Sim World 3? I thought that there will be both timetables in Train Sim World 3. In the new timetable, no Trains starts or ends at Rainham (Platform 0) for example, which I think is quite a pity.

Ok by the Way, in the old Timetable no Trains where seen in Gravesend Pl. 0 also.
    But do i have TSW2 installed to use the old Timetable?
    Or will the 2021 Timetable added to TSW3 later?

2. aeronautic237

aeronautic237 Well-Known Member

Sorry, you thought wrong: the original TSW2 timetable will not be in TSW3.

Edit: Only Thameslink stops at Rainham Pl. 0, so they left a gap for a potential (not confirmed) Thameslink DLC.

Sharon (below) is correct, the old timetable was very empty because it was based on the COVID timetable. 2019 was the last timetable before COVID, so that was chosen this time.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2022
  3. Sharon E

Sharon E Well-Known Member

Joe did an all-new timetable based on, I think, 2019.

4. Der Uni

Der Uni Well-Known Member

I know that the 2021 Timetable was a "Pandemic" Timtable, but was not that bad in my opinion. Thought we get both Timetables for SHS and they (DTG) can Update the 2022 Timetable if there is a "Loco-DLC" (perhaps Thameslink) released in the Future. OK, if you want the old Timetable, you have to Install Train Sim World 2. Thats it what i want to know. Thx!