Dtg Please Please Fix Lzb Release On The Multiple German Locos.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Easy301, Sep 16, 2022.

1. Easy301

Easy301 Active Member

I'm still putting together a list but multiple German locos have an issue where it's impossible to release LZB "Ende" status thus forcing the train to come to a stop. Only once the train has stopped can the LZB Ende be released.

This is prominent on the 146 and 187 and is reoroduceable 100% of the time, my testing for this has been on the Augsburg route.

Here's an example with a 56 second video I recorded:

I've bought almost every single piece of German content this month and it's super discouraging that a big part of the simulation for many of the locos just don't work.

Is the team aware of this? Is this something we will see a fix for?

• Like Like x 1
  2. d.heal

d.heal Well-Known Member

What button are you using to release and what control are you using

3. cjheron

cjheron Member

I personally have never had an issue with LZB Ende Release. Holing Square and pressing Left/right on the D-works.

4. Easy301

Easy301 Active Member

I'm on PS5.

I'm using square plus right on the D-Pad I believe, you can see in the video I actually use not only the controller assignment but the physical button in the cab.

There isn't an issue with release on any locomotives except for these two, it's impossible to acknowledge the "Ende" with LZB release in the two locos mentioned above.

5. superkillieboy

superkillieboy Member

On the 187 there is a problem with the LZB release button. After playing the German route on TSW 3, I wanted to go back to TSW 2 and try the safety systems for other trains in the German series. I picked the 187 and and it was driving me up the wall that it wasn’t working. After searching YouTube there is a video Sam did for the TSW channel that acknowledges this very problem. It’s been that way since it was released by skyhook and it looks like it was never fixed. Would love to know from DTG if there planning to get this sorted. Hopefully one of the team reads this and can get a answer for us.

6. Easy301

Easy301 Active Member

Thanks so much for this information. This exact same issue seems to also extend to the 146.

7. pveezy

pveezy Well-Known Member

Weird, I’m also on PS5 TSW3 and don’t have an issue with LZB ende (that said I’ve only used it a few times so far). This was on Koln Aachen.

I do have an annoying issue that once I turn on AFB I can’t seem to deactivate it anymore. If I turn it off my throttle no longer works manually and the train will just coast to a stop. So once AFB is on I can only use AFB until the end. Or don’t turn it on at all and use manual the entire way.

(edit: just noticed you’re on TSW2… well for what it’s worth at least ende seems to work on 3 ).

8. Easy301

Easy301 Active Member

With all the DLC finally being available for TSW 3 I'm now using that platform, I'll try it again this evening on tsw3 and see what happens.

Just to confirm that you're saying that Ende does indeed work on the 146 on tsw3 is that correct?

Again, this issue is related just to the 146 and 187 locomotive, all the other locomotives work fine when releasing lzb Ende.

Are you saying you've tried it with either the 146 and the 187 and it has worked fine in tsw3?

Last edited: Sep 21, 2022
  9. pveezy

pveezy Well-Known Member

Sorry I’m only talking about the 187, haven’t tried the 146.