PlayStation Confusing Installing Add-ons For Tsw3

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by midlandsignaller, Sep 21, 2022.

1. midlandsignaller

midlandsignaller Member

Hello,

Yesterday when I was installing the add-ons that I own. I was able to install Great Western Express ok but when I tried to install quite a few others - Diesel Legends of the Great Western, Tees Valley, TransPennine, BR Heavy Freight Pack, BR Class 20, BR Class 31 and East Coastway - they all said choose a version but when you clicked to do that it said nothing apart from free to download for both.

I wasn't sure what was going on? I've read the F&Q article about the Add-ons.

Thank you

2. pveezy

pveezy Well-Known Member

Not sure but I noticed every time I download a DLC for TSW3 it downloads the PS5 version and the PS4 version (even though I don’t have PS4 TSW installed). Then I have to either cancel the PS4 download or go into my storage and delete them all. Not sure if it’s a Sony issue or DTG.

3. mattchester#9176

mattchester#9176 Well-Known Member

The best way is, least confusing way us to select the game unthe home bar as if you are about run it, then press the Option button.

In the menu that appears, select Manage Content. You can then see all the content you own and if it is installed or not. To install a DLC, just select the download button on the right of each item. That way, only the PS5 version is downloaded.

Sony really don't make this easy!

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. pveezy

pveezy Well-Known Member

How this is still an issue 2 years after release is stunning, but like you said Sony is Sony.