Downloading Ps4 Versions To Ps5 Game

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by flystentz, Sep 21, 2022.

1. flystentz

flystentz Member

Today i have tried to download a lot of preserved routes to TSW3 on my PS5, but i get this problem where some of the DLC will download for the PS4 version, even when its not installed.

its not happening to everything
    Does anybody know what to do here?

2. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

Yes same here, it is a pain in the backside. I get three versions TSW3, TSW2 and PS4 versions. And like you I do not have PS4 installed on my PS5 and never have, but it also tries to download that.

I try to cancel as much of the unwanted ones that I can as they mean extra time downloading. And the ones that get away I delete through the PS5 settings menu.

3. benuildo

benuildo Member

It is a Sony problem. Abort the PS4 downloads and if some of the wrong versions are already installed, delete them via the file storage menu.
    The best way at the moment is to add all your contetn to your library with Playstation Web Store or the Playstation App and install it via the "Manage Game Content" menu by selecting the gameicon and press options button. Then only the related version starts to download.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

The only DLC I ever see in the list is the DLC I click on in the store first. Out of all those that were released on Tuesday I only clicked on two or three from the store and they are the only ones that I see out of all those that were released on Tuesday.

5. benuildo

benuildo Member

You need to add them to your library first, then they are in the list. You don't need to download them to add them to the library. It worked for me.