Sw Commuter: Waterloo-guildford/dorking/chessington/hampton/shepperton/windsor & Brentford Loop

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by tardisgaming07, Sep 21, 2022.

1. tardisgaming07

tardisgaming07 Well-Known Member

As I’m sure you can tell, this route would span a ginormous network, the largest yet created in TSW. This route would encompass a grand total of 7 branch lines along the lines heading out of London Waterloo, as well as the line that loops around Brentford to head back into London. This would also be the busiest timetable in game, with all of the passenger, ECS & even freight workings that head along these lines.

Included Rolling Stock
    • Class 66 in DB Schenker & GBRf liveries upload_2022-9-21_8-9-0.jpeg upload_2022-9-21_8-9-56.jpeg
    These would appear around Clapham Jn as both AI and drivable trains, with 31 drivable trains in the timetable. The vast majority of these services would be operated by DB Schenker, although there is around 10-15 GBRf services that would be drivable.
    • Class 450 in South Western Railway livery upload_2022-9-21_8-13-50.jpeg
    Operates all of the semi-fast services to Reading & Portsmouth as well as services to Windsor, Weybridge, Alton & Farnham.
    • Class 455/7,/8 & /9 in South West Trains (with SWR branding) livery upload_2022-9-21_8-18-20.jpeg upload_2022-9-21_8-18-57.jpeg
    The 455/7 & /9 have a similar front end, although the /7 has a carriage from the PEP family of trains in its consist. The /8 & /9 are made up entirely of 455 carriages and can be found working out to Hampton Court, Dorking, Guildford (via Effingham Jn), Shepperton, Chessington, Woking and many other places.

• Like Like x 9
  2. elarthur

elarthur Well-Known Member

The SW London suburban network is a fantastic suggestion. Some fascinating towns around the area along with both branch and mainline running and freight too.
    The only problem I forsee is the trimming down of ai for gen 8 consoles as on the Brighton Mainline. Otherwise it most definitely gets my vote.