Fishing Sim World Lure Fishing Since Update Waldsee

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by Chizzckh, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Chizzckh

Chizzckh Active Member

Thought I'd try some lure fishing on Waldsee since the update as cats can now be caught with this method.

When fishing with surface lures I seem to keep getting bite indication but nothing on the end a lot of the time, almost a false bite. As the surface lures draw fish to the surface, I can see lots of fish circling including cats very close.

Sometimes when I strike and nothing is there I get a red triangle come up while the lure is still in the water, a bit like when you cast out of bounds.

I do catch fish with surface lures still and this doesn't seem to happen so far with non surface lures.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is this a glitch when cats go for the lure?

Not lure fished on any other water so far to see if it's happening anywhere else.

Any help apprecaited

2. Daft Badger

Daft Badger Active Member

Not getting any of this on Grand Union or the U.S. lakes but am finding it quite hard to catch anything now.
    Don't even see as many fish following surface lures like they used to.
    I think the bite rate has been nerfed a bit too much.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chizzckh

Chizzckh Active Member

Reckon it's got to be a Catfish thing then. Both those don't have Catfish in you mention. Going to give it another go later and see how I get on.

4. Duncanmacleod08

Duncanmacleod08 Member

I noticed bites with top water lures sometime act weird you can have no slack in your line when fish bites gets exclimation point but no matter what you do won't set hook...

Finally Got some to bite off Swimbaits and Rat l Trap

Prost

Wels Catfish

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  5. RedDwarf10

RedDwarf10 Member

I think this is because the fish r swimming towards u creating slack line , and because u r still on speed 2 or 3 it does not reel in and tighten the line fast enough for you to get strike