Lirr Same Addon Two Differen Download Sizes? Ps5

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by zmcle8, Sep 6, 2022.

1. zmcle8

zmcle8 New Member

When I go to download lirr it has two addons in a drop down one being 6.50gb and another being 13.04gb. Does it matter which one I download?

Attached Files:

2. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

13 gig is the Ps5 / ps4 download 6.50 is I think the PS5 on its own. Possibly. I nearly fell off my chair when I saw the size of Rhein Ruhr Osten at 10.50gig :o

Hentis

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. OnlyMe1909

OnlyMe1909 Well-Known Member

I'm on PS4, I had the same thing when I went to download LIRR and Pen. Cor. For those two it said: choose a version. In the drop down menu, I could only see Add-On for both avl versions. No extra info. So I just chose the one that was highlighted. Now, when I go to my downloads I see two downloads waiting for both LIRR and Pen. Cor. Strange this is, one of these two has a TSW2 logo, while the other has a TSW3 logo.

Anybody know what this is about? Why is there a TSW2 version for these two routes in my downloads? Could it have something to do with the Pres Crew update that released today? I still have TSW2 installed.

4. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

5. pveezy

pveezy Well-Known Member

The size display for DLC PS store is all wrong.

I am pretty sure the reason is because it adds the size of all versions together so TSW 2 + 3 + PS4 + PS5. So an add on that’s 3gb will show up as 12gb since you technically get 4 versions.

And yes because Sony is moronic and can’t fix simple issues after 2 years their stupid store still downloads PS4 versions on top of PS5 versions when you don’t even have the PS4 version installed. You need to manually cancel them.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Easy301

Easy301 Active Member

And for those who didn't cancel them while downloading or are just reading about this now- the easiest thing to do is if you're on PS5 download all the DLC you'd like for your TSW versions then go into data management in PS5 settings and delete all the entries for PS4 under TSW2/3. They'll be listed separate from the PS5 versions in the data list.