PlayStation Why Is Main-spessart Bahn So Bugged After Almost 4 Years

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by mike.duncan, Sep 22, 2022.

1. mike.duncan

mike.duncan Member

Just from doing the Journeys for this route (not even halfway through chapter 5) I have found 3 services that are unable to be completed for 3 very different reasons. DB 88114 has another train coming towards you on the same track so you are stuck on a red light and cannot progress. DB 83127 gives me the error: "Service Failure: Vehicle Derailed" as soon as the service starts. And the best of all, as soon as I press the X button to start DB 88121, I fall through my train, through the Earth's crust, and into the pits of hell. Now keep in mind, that is 3 out of the 32 missions I have attempted for this route so far, a nearly 10% failure rate. I am all for the preservation crew going back and upgrading the look and feel of the older routes, but how about making them actually playable by fixing (easily fixed) bugs that have existed for years!
    Rant over... I love this game, which is why this bothers me so much.

• Like Like x 2
  2. mike.duncan

mike.duncan Member

Anyone from Dovetail willing to reply? Is this just something that nobody cares about so it will never be fixed?