Fishing Sim World Bass Cat Boats In Focus

Discussion in 'Dovetail Live Articles' started by DTG_Stephen, Aug 25, 2018.

1. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. dbasshooker

dbasshooker Active Member

Bass Cat Boats have trolling motors that work. So will there be functioning, usable trolling motors that you have mounted on them?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Piazzz33

Piazzz33 New Member

Seems no one answers this question

4. dbasshooker

Hello, dovetail? Working trolling motors or not? I'm beginning to think you don't want people to know if there are working, usable trolling motors during the pre-orders for this game? A simple answer would be appreciated, thanks.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
  5. Piazzz33

Piazzz33 New Member

C43BDB59-04E7-46B9-8CD9-298D723BFBA7.jpeg FLW had trolling motor,different cast types, trim when running boat, a real fish finder, and did I mention a working trolling motor. A860AF92-E4D5-4F10-BD80-6628D4742893.jpeg
    I would say no trollin motors. Game looks like it has so much potential. There hasn’t been a good tournament bass fishing game in many years. Trophy bass was great!!! Flw also had a great game. Those games just updated with better graphics would be amazing. I guess we could hope for an update. Having the ability to to quickly work down the bank with a spinnerbait or flipping a jig would be so great!! Tournament bass fishing has gotten so big here in the states that there are huge tournaments for jr’s that would be all over a good fishing game.

• Like Like x 1
  6. dbasshooker

Yep, I remember those games and many others. Pro Fishing Challenge was good too! I guess if there are not working trolling motors, we can only hope they will add them sometime. Yep, this game has a chance to be great and I hope they listen to feedback about bass fishing and adding into the game. Im anxious to see how this game is!

• Like Like x 2
  7. chey

chey New Member

yes FSW have a big potential and will be for sure one of the best fishing game in Q4 2018.
    the priority in the first DLCs will be to add more spining/casting species
    - salmons
    - trout
    - burbot
    - zander
    -Asp
    - sturgeon
    - etc....
    We don't want to see in FSW all the species we already know in EF.
    there are float species that are missing too
    - grass carp
    - black carp
    - silver carp
    - bighead carp

Trolling is not a priority, we need more species first for spining/casting first, 18 species is good, but lot of them was already in EF.
    We hope too, we can catch catfish with spining/casting and not only with float.

• Like Like x 1
  8. dbasshooker

Good opinion, but I’d like to hear what dovetail says is the priorities for the game updates. I still think a usable trolling motor is very important on the bass boats.

• Like Like x 2
  9. jorma04

jorma04 Member

Spinners wloud be nice.

10. Jmk

Jmk New Member

trolling motors arent for "trolling for fish" they are used for navigating the bass boat.. rather than using the big motor spooking all the fish. You can't really call the game a sim if you have a bass boat with no useable trolling motor. it wouldn't be hard to implement.

• Like Like x 3
  11. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

At launch you won't be able to use the trolling motor but it is a feature we will be looking to bring in a future update.

12. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

More fish species will be brought in to the game Chey. The ability to catch catfish while spinning will be added later on, at the moment you will only be able to catch them while ledgering.

13. dbasshooker

Thanks for the response. I really hope it’s in a near future update, please!

14. chey

chey New Member

thx Stephen :D

15. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

Now, there is no need for that. If you disagree or are unhappy with someone, then have a mature conversation. No need for name calling.

16. alitansar

alitansar New Member

Yes, I can recall those games as well as many more. Pro Fishing Challenge was also excellent. We can only hope that they will install trolling motors at some point if they are not currently present. Yes, this game has a possibility to be fantastic, and I hope the developers take into account the remarks regarding the addition of bass fishing. I'm interested in how this game plays.