PC Updates On The Csx Loco Physics Improvements

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by CONDUCTOR29, Aug 10, 2018.

1. StratPlayer62

StratPlayer62 Well-Known Member

I am happy that they are working on it, but fixed is yet to happen for American Freight. But again over 2 years for a fix when I paid full price for a product that was supposed to be working, and how many DLC items have been released since? Those of us who were beta testing TSW told DTG way back then that the loco physics were not correct so it isn't as if they didn't know there was a problem.

2. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

There have been updates to it in the past, but those weren’t correct. But it does show that they have been trying.

• Like Like x 1
  3. nne4229

nne4229 Well-Known Member

lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. Puffing Nora

Puffing Nora Guest

Yeah, i think that simugraph for DTG is a good thing, but its taken some time to create that symbiosis between simugraph, ue4, the need for route creation etc, and I think its only relatively recently that we are starting to see the fruits of this starting to come together. I think its a situation that has to be viewed as a totality, not as component parts, and that once its viewed through this lens then it starts to make more sense.

• Like Like x 1
  5. SD40Australia-Daniel

SD40Australia-Daniel Member

They said they were working on it if you read my posts I did mention it. So no need to bother endless replies in this forum to nowhere. It is useless talking about something you can not control. Get used to it.

If you aren't happy get a refund. Problem solved.

Now BYE!!!!

SD40Australia-Daniel

• Like Like x 2