Fishing Sim World Sonar?

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by jam201984, Sep 15, 2018.

1. jam201984

jam201984 New Member

so when i see the fish do i fish off the back of the boat as there going underneath or what,not really sure how it works.

any advice would be helpful thanks

2. etfisherman

etfisherman New Member

I've been trying to figure this out as well.. so far, it seems like I can cast behind the boat on a short cast and reduce the reel speed to 1. I usually end up catching the fish with a few tries. So, it seems like it's to the back of the boat but some other times I just can't tell.

3. Devilsden

Devilsden New Member

Means there are fish in the area.if u have a big fish on radar u have to hunt him in that spot.just park the boat with fish on radar and try different lurers. He will be there just try all around the boat.i start with any landmarks first.weeds rocks. Or down the shore line

• Like Like x 1
  4. Duncanmacleod08

Duncanmacleod08 Member

I just fish off front of boat in a triangle few casts each direction till you get fish to bite.. try to target near bank first rocks weeds ect if all else fails use a rat l trap or popper get to like barely any line left and move slowly around boat left to right... if fish present you should see it swim trying to find lure or get a bite.

5. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

i think a compass is needed. so if your travelling north and you see fish going west then you can turn the boat to the west and follow them/i also think that a clock is needed so you can notice what time of day it is and when what time of day the fish are about like on euro fishing that was very handy. Also what about a calendar so we can set the month

6. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

This game have no time progression at all , that's why there is no clock.

7. Trout Bum

Trout Bum New Member

Seems strange that the sonar window loses when one goes from boat mode to fishing mode. It should stay on.

8. VILLE BOY

VILLE BOY Member

I park the boat at 90 degrees to direction of travel then cast where I just came from, if that dont get a fish then i cast where i was heading to. A lot of the time they are very close to the boat.