Aggregate Industries 20/10/18 Onwards.

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Rob39, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

Has anyone experienced problems on the GWE this week. Played out the Aggregate Industries scenario a fortnight ago. Absolutely no issues. Attempted it twice this week. I appear to have an issue with braking the trigger seems to be swapping between brakes? The big one though is no matter what I to or how I park the 66. The fuel nozzle isnt for clicking into the engine. Ive positioned it spot on with the nozzle actually touching the port hole. All I get is the option to replace the fuel cap.

2. Ibanez074

Ibanez074 Member

I've had that fuel cap issue so it's not about where the loco is stopped. I had to redo scenario and it worked first time

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

Done this scenario 4 times. 1st two not a hitch, the recent two, fuel issue.

4. Poppa

Poppa Member

Ran this today ... I had no issues with the fuel .... but I cannot couple to the train after I refuel ..... The indicator tells me I need to go 4 more yards ... I'm wondering if I stopped 4 yards short when I uncoupled.