Xbox List Of Your Completed Achievements On Xbox

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by nwp1, Oct 1, 2022.

1. nwp1

nwp1 Well-Known Member

Sorry to be such a dim wit, but I cannot seem to find a completed list of achievements you have completed for TSW 2020 and TSW2

I ask if some kind person can inform me as on Microsoft rewards you get points for completing achievements and I seem to be repeating achievements already completed. I am sure there is an easy way but just cannot find it!!! Any help would be gratefully received.

2. BBIAJ

BBIAJ Well-Known Member

If you sign up to TrueAchievements, you can then search for the game title and track your "Won" and "Not Won" achievements from there.

You can also bring up the Guide when in-game, tab across to the controller icon, which is your Achievements, click on it, and you will see Achievements still to earn, and clicking on the padlock shows those already unlocked.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2022
  3. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

Open the xbox menu, view your achievements for the game, and toggle the little padlock icon from locked to unlocked, to switch between the achievements you have not completed and the ones you have completed.

4. nwp1

nwp1 Well-Known Member

Thanks guys I have investigated that and found it via True Achievements from your suggestion BBIAJ, and then via the xBox mobile app on my phone.

Princess Entrapta, I haven’t tried your method yet, but appreciate your response too.

I am extremely grateful to both of you for your time and help. Cheers thank you nwp1.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2022