Submitted Liveries Never Available - Always Removed.

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by BLRy, Oct 1, 2022.

1. BLRy

BLRy Well-Known Member

OK This has gone beyond frustrating and is now just starting to piss me off...

Is there a problem with the CC Livery Submit / Upload?
    Or am I doing something wrong?

The reason I ask is because I have been trying for a week and a half to submit / upload some liveries and all I ever get is "Removed" notices. Immediately, right after submission, and this has not changed with time or re-uploads. I am on XBox One.

My liveries are my own, from my model railway. They are freestyle fictitious railways that only exist in my head & basement. So no copyright issues.
    I am logged in to DTL. I have even logged out and back in just in case it was a refresh issue.
    I have tried through my lap top as well and still nothing.
    The descriptions are basic. No foul language, no questionable content.
    Every submission has 2-4 railfan images included.
    I am at a full loss of why they would be removed. I see no logical reason.

I am just trying to share my creations so that others may enjoy them if they take a liking to them.
    I don't need to share them as I can still use them, but I have done everything as per the format in order for others to enjoy them, so I just don't get it.

Any ideas?

Removed.jpg

Last edited: Oct 1, 2022
  2. aeronautic237

aeronautic237 Well-Known Member

Could it be that you have written innocent words that contain expletives in them inadvertently?

Class 377 is a big issue because of the last three letters. Could it be anything like that?

3. BLRy

BLRy Well-Known Member

Well, the only word I can think of is "fictitious" which would contain 'tit'. But seriously, if that is the problem, someone has some issues that should be addressed by a professional..

• Like Like x 1
  4. mattchester#9176

mattchester#9176 Well-Known Member

Sounds like someone at DTG needs to learn how to use Regular Expressions!

5. Yoinkermcskoinker

Yoinkermcskoinker Well-Known Member

Any Mentions of companies?

6. BLRy

BLRy Well-Known Member

No sir.
    Incidentally I deleted them all and started over. This time I got three out of four to load. One I had to rename then it went. So I have no idea why they wouldn’t go the first few days but they seem to be ok now.

• Like Like x 1
  7. BLRy

BLRy Well-Known Member

So, generally this is working for me now, but I did still get one rejected on Sunday night and had to change the text / descriptions a couple times before it would take. So this must have something to do with the wordings but what exactly is anyone's guess. For the record I am not using any anything (especially with regard to language or copyright) that would be identified as problematic, so this is still confusing why it happens, but at least I can get things available now.

8. Warringtons

Warringtons New Member

Hi I have had similar problems but if you look at most of my work it always contains the word Fictional or Fictitious. So I do wonder my self why it does what it does for you. I have a problem with a loco I did called “Peace” I placed around the time of the outbreak of war in Ukraine. I written a long description and it went up. But when I went back to put a TSLP code up it won’t let me change as it say it’s a profanity?. I have the word Peace in the title and nothing in the description but won’t let me change it. So it’s still sat in CC with the with more of a description than that what I wanted to change it too. So to me it doesn’t make sense. Because surly if it was a problem it wouldn’t have let me posted it in the first place. So yes I don’t get it. And also what I don’t get it is how can something be at the top for over a month still be on the same number as it doesn’t change and never features on the main page but is at the top for trending. Surly if it’s trending the numbers would reflect that. It’s like they hit a number and stay at that even if they move up positions. I just don’t get it and all the while I feel we put all the hard work in for something to be refused when it has as no profanity as far as I can see and probably is what make my Anxiety worse. The fear of working so hard to then have it refused. So yes I feel your frustration and all the while we do this in a mind field of terms and conditions the time to research and make them to have nothing much in return apart from a headache. But as much as I say this I still carry on regardless even with Carpal tunnel symptoms from doing so many liveries. Oh the Joys.

• Like Like x 1
  9. BLRy

BLRy Well-Known Member

For the most part I have been having less trouble with this but have noticed that it seems to take place more frequently on weekend evenings rather than week days. Perhaps it is a result of mass uploading interfering with the system?

Regardless, it is still frustrating.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Warringtons

Warringtons New Member

I too have recently haven’t had many problems at the moment with placing things up which again makes life slightly easier as I don’t panic as much so maybe user traffic is the issue. Sometime I have noticed things go pear shaped any time Sony do updates etc. For example a few weeks ago I never had to always sign in to ps network when going to enter anything up on CC but now I do. It’s just says sign in PS network I press okay screen goes blue for sec or two then it’s back to normal. Do you or anyone else have this issue?, is this the norm or is Sony responsible for the hick ups. Either way it’s a pain and more so for me with how I get but still nothing really gives me any clear understanding of why it does the other things I have mentioned with wording when all I have is “Peace”. I just feel since I made a complaint to DTG they mess around with my work so why should I continue if it makes me feel Ill. So again yes all very frustrating and doesn’t help me enjoy a game I payed for without feeling frustrated.