Tsw3: Quality Assurance & Exhibitionist Trophies Not Unlocking

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by WipEout_F7200#3763, Sep 2, 2022.

Tags:
  1. WipEout_F7200#3763

WipEout_F7200#3763 Member

Just as I was thinking I was done having to worry about trophies and celebrate having my first tsw platinum I've encountered my first trophy problem in TSW3.
    The two trophies mentioned in this threads title don't seem to want to pop for me.
    Playing on the PS5 Version of the game I created a custom skin and a scenario using the training center then played it, and finished it.
    Nothing,
    Played it again...
    Nothing
    Imported my profile on the off chance it would unlock it...
    Nothing...
    Created another scenario
    It... It... Nothing :/

I've checked the trophies and it says other people have unlocked it. So what am I doing wrong?
    Can someone run me through the steps on how to do it, because maybe I missed something.

2. Thunderer

Thunderer Well-Known Member

It didn't work for me with an imported profile, but popped when I started a new profile and knocked up a short run on SEHS.

• Like Like x 1
  3. WipEout_F7200#3763

Hmm, gonna try another one on an actual route, if that doesn't work I'll try a new profile...
    Really starting to hate trophies now because they have a habit of ruining my fun when they don't unlock or like in other games impossible.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thunderer

Thunderer Well-Known Member

One day I'm expecting to receive an actual phsyical trophy in the post from DTG with a witty little engraved plaque on it confirming that they were indeed trolling us all along.

• Like Like x 1
  5. smugstarlord#4202

smugstarlord#4202 Well-Known Member

Mine popped when I copied the scenario

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. smugstarlord#4202

smugstarlord#4202 Well-Known Member

As for the custom livalry, I had to add a layer on each part of the loco

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  7. WipEout_F7200#3763

Thanks guys.
    On the first profile (not the transferred one)
    I made a new scenario on Southeastern High Speed, copied the service, equipped a custom skin and played the scenario. Upon completion both the two trophies mentioned unlocked along with the platinum trophy.

I guess using the Training center is a no go for the custom scenario trophy.

Thanks everyone who commented :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  8. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

Trophy for completing all training on SEHS won't unlock. I even completed all class 66, 465 training too.

Also mastery did not track for completing a SEHS under 25mph. I did it on the power change tutorial and it did not track.

9. BigH

BigH Active Member

Platinum in less than a day? I thought that only happend with these trash €0,99 games that have no content.
    Congrats, anyway :)

10. StokesJH

StokesJH Active Member

I also have the problem with the trophy for completing the training on SEHS. However, no problem with this trophy on Kassel-Würzburg, nor with the mastery on SEHS.

• Like Like x 1
  11. WipEout_F7200#3763

I'll try unlocking the trophy in a bit, after I've had something to eat, although I planned to jump on Star Trek online later.
    My initial thoughts however is check each train under training see incase you missed anything, perhaps re-run a few that were in the scenario mode... I never touched sehs in tsw2 but is it possible the transfer could unlock them?
    I'll post an update later here if it unlocks for me

12. WipEout_F7200#3763

UPDATE:
    I am such a dum dum sometimes, so I ran the class 66 tutorial thinking that's the only one I need, nothing showed up, so I checked the trophies and realised my error...
    • Firstly I already had the SEH: Trained and Ready trophy, I unlocked it at 11:55am on 2/9/2022.
    • Secondly I noticed it's not all the training for the route, but for the SEHS Class 395 SDB train only, training which I did immediately after I cleared the training center when I started playing yesterday.
    • Lastly I'm sorry I'm unable to help... I can only suggest the age old method of making a new profile and running the Class 395 SDB after playing the Training center tutorial... Or checking your trophy list incase you've already got it.

• Like Like x 1
  13. StokesJH

StokesJH Active Member

The new profile did the trick. Thanks for the tip !

• Like Like x 1
  14. joel.reichel

joel.reichel New Member

I created an new profile and completed all four trainings for the Class 395 SEB , but the trophy is still locked. You both just completed the four trainings for the Class 395 SEB? Or did you even complete more trainings like the Class 66 or Class 375?

15. Willowrpe

Willowrpe Well-Known Member

I found the 465 introduction trophy wont unlock, PSN profiles said 0% of people had unlocked it, the 200 miles for the train unlocked though as I imported from TSW2

16. rangers

rangers New Member

Can someone tell me how to create scenario using own livery

17. Manfonse

Manfonse Active Member

I have completed all 3 tutorials on SEH within TSW3 for the SEH: Trained & Ready Trophy and it didn't unlock. I created a new profile and ran the tutorials again and it still didn't unlock. Any ideas? Have i missed something?

Thanks

18. StokesJH

StokesJH Active Member

I did not have any problem unlocking the SEH tutorial trophy. However, I cannot unlock the Cajon Pass tutorial trophy, whatever I do.

19. Manfonse

Manfonse Active Member

I unlocked this. I really don't understand why this keeps happening.

For the SEH Tutorial Trophy, did u just have to complete the 3x Tutorials? Any sneaky hidden ones i may have missed?

20. StokesJH

StokesJH Active Member

There are more in the training center. Four tutorials for the 395, one for the the 375 and one for the 465.

21. Manfonse

Manfonse Active Member

Oh right. So they need to be completed too before the Trained & Ready trophy unlocks?

22. StokesJH

StokesJH Active Member

I am not sure which ones are required for the trophy, but I assume you need them all.

23. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

It's a glitched trophy. I have completed all the training in all routes since September second and this trophy will not pop. I even created a new profile and did them all again.

24. Manfonse

Manfonse Active Member

Has this been fixed since the last big update a few days ago?

25. FOXHOUND__MGS5

FOXHOUND__MGS5 New Member

It's still not unlocking for me and I've tried several new profiles to see if it will unlock. Maybe one day they'll get round to fixing it?

26. Kappi701

Kappi701 Active Member

Just an up to date: Still not unlocking. Did all the route tutorials, and in training center the 465, 375 (both), 395, RHTT and ROG.
    465 and RHTT worked for me, but all tutorials not.