Uncompletable Freight Services On Skw.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by captaingunadeep, Oct 3, 2022.

1. captaingunadeep

captaingunadeep Active Member

None of the freight services on Schnellfahrstrecke Kassel - Würzburg are completable due to Red light bug.

I'm driving service no 60100 Stuttgart Hafen - Hamburg Billwerder. Now after completing 2 hours long service i'm stuck just 14km away from my stopping location with 4 trains in front waiting northbound for green signal and 3 trains waiting southbound. I've waited here for full 30 min before giving up.

Screenshot (140).png

Being in tunnel doesn't even let me see what's wrong with the trains ahead as the number 8 Free camera spawns out of tunnel which means literally stuck camera underground which doesn't doesn't move into tunnel or out on the scenary.

Screenshot (144).png

this is the only visual i get out on free camera. Now that's frustrating after 2 hours with no where to go, a total waste of time.

here are some of images of the map.

Screenshot (141).png

Screenshot (142).png

• Like Like x 2
  2. captaingunadeep

here is the link to what i'm seeing

3. captaingunadeep

Service No 50244 Ludwigshafen - Hamburg Billwerder at 22.58 is where this problem starts.

Screenshot (147).png

a train is already in the stopping section of this train from where the train held up starts. Hope there is some fix for this. after this services none of the services are completable.

Screenshot (149).png

4. captaingunadeep

50245 Hamburg Billwerder - Ludwigshafen at 00.28.30 is the train blocking all freight operations on SKW

Screenshot (151).png

5. Inkar

Inkar Well-Known Member

I played one of the journey freight services yesterday and couldnt finish it after more than 1h playing because a train wanted to use my line while I should be stopping at its position. So we were both redlighted.

Should have written down the service number, but I was not happy and quit the game without thinking about it until it was too late.

6. captaingunadeep

Yes this is a real big problem. Just because of 1 service all services after that is held up. At a time I saw atleast 6 trains held behind me and 3 services ahead of me. Now that means I couldn't complete all those 10 services including mine because of 1 train in the stopping section of other train.

7. dovetail games u need to fix this issue asap when are u going to hire a team to check all timetable services before u release the dlc come on already wake the u know up

8. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

Presumably this is without trying to load a saved game, if I read it right?

What a crock of poo, then. At the least Journey mode runs should be checked that they are working properly. However I wouldn’t expect a quick solution, we are still waiting fixes to broken scenarios on veteran routes like TVL or the numerous issues SoS has.

9. Speedster

Speedster Active Member

This is just playing through journey mode, 50245 is stuck at a red trying to leave Track 6. It should probably get a green before 50244 (your service).

That's if you can restart your train at signal 704. I did not use AFB for the whole drive and could only creep at 0.2 kmh after getting the green.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2022
  10. breblimator

breblimator Guest