Where Are My Routes In Tsw3?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by pterocles#7018, Sep 7, 2022.

1. DarkWolf

DarkWolf Active Member

Yes, I got the core game during the free week and still missing the core routes here.

I tell ya, I waited a long time before I bought any DLC for TSW2. I thought maybe it would be better to buy the game on sale on Steam then start buying DLCs there. When the christmas sales came around and everything was the same price at both stores I figured "What the heck, I'll save the couple of bucks and just start buying DLC on Epic", I've regretted that decision ever since. The sales are not as frequent and often not as good and coupons Epic gives away can't be applied to any DLC, sometimes fixes don't apply properly to the Epic version requiring another patch and now this issue. I'm stuck with Epic for TSW now but I've resolved not to buy anything else there.

End rant.

DW

• Like Like x 4
  2. oporopolist#1682

oporopolist#1682 Member

The "proof" of that would be if you go to store page for TSW3, then Add Ons and look at the relevant 3 add ons - Schnellfahrstrecke Köln-Aachen, Sand Patch Grade and Bakerloo Line..... Does the button say "In Library", or is it still available for purchase?
    Screenshot 2022-10-04 183639.png

3. oporopolist#1682

oporopolist#1682 Member

At the risk of taking this discussion away from being TSW specific, I'm now resolved to going back to exclusively buying gaming content on Steam. For many reasons.... Not least, that I own the same game on 4 PC shops. Only one allows the use of NVidia reshade filters with that game. The are multiple incompatibilities with overlays, other than the Steam overlay. Also, look what just happened with Google announcing the closure of their Stadia platform. Fine, they are going to refund all purchases of both hardware and software through the platform, but I am already aware of several games, where it is not going to be possible to go and re-buy the game on Steam and transfer the progress that you had already achieved on Stadia. This is about more than just "who has the best prices and most sales" for me.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2022
  4. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

I've been told they've prepped their Support team with the details. It may be a case-by-case adding of entitlements, so it might be a manual thing.

Sorry to keep bouncing you around, I know it's frustrating. I'm just your friendly local CM, trying to middleman and sort it out :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. tygerways#2596

tygerways#2596 Well-Known Member

Thank you for finally picking up on this idea.
    And yes, I also got the game for free and am still missing the core routes.

• Like Like x 2
  6. carstenbamberg

carstenbamberg New Member

Just wrote to support as adviced by JD :) Here's their answer:

"Thank you for contacting Epic Games Player support. My name is *** and I'll be assisting you for today. I see you're having troubles downloading the three core routes DLC from the Train Sim World 2 after purchasing the Train Sim World 3. Please know that we have a known issue with regards to this and its still under investigation."

Seems we'll still have to wait some time ...

7. aliila#7384

aliila#7384 Well-Known Member

I submitted a ticket at Epic and now three hours later they gave me the missing entitlements.

• Like Like x 2
  8. suicidebean#7845

suicidebean#7845 Member

I've also created a ticket, it seems not all reps are up to speed, I tried to clarify the issue, let's see what happens.

9. DarkWolf

DarkWolf Active Member

I did what JD asked and contacted Epic support directly and within an hour or so I got an e-mail from them telling me they have added the three DLCs to my account. I've now got them downloaded and they appear in TSW3. So thats me sorted, I've got all I should now.

Thanks JD and whoever else at DTG whos been keeping on them, good to have it finally sorted.

DW

• Like Like x 2
  10. Suryaaji#2369

Suryaaji#2369 Well-Known Member

Hi guys, can you tell me what you told to Epic? I did the same last night but still no TSW2 core on my side. They ask me to send my Train Sim World 3 & Train Sim World 2 receipt though.

11. Suryaaji#2369

I appreciate all your help JD. The guys at epic asking for my transaction receipt for TSW3 & TSW2 now, let's see what happen next.

12. DarkWolf

DarkWolf Active Member

I tried to explain everything, made sure to mention I owned TSW3 and TSW2+DLCs on Epic. That I had received the DLCs in TSW3 but the three core TSW2 routes were still missing. I specifically listed the three missing DLCs by name. I also mentioned I had been instructed by Dovetail Games to contact them directly about this.

Perhaps this just happened today, so if you try again now you might get someone who knows the score and can get you fixed up?

DW

13. Suryaaji#2369

This is exactly what i said to them. Did they ask you to provide all train sim world related receipts for further investigating the entitlement issue?

14. DarkWolf

DarkWolf Active Member

No, they did not. They basically immediately added the three routes to my account and asked that I check to make sure they were now there. It seemed like they knew of the issue and were ready with the fix, so like I said you might have more luck now.

DW

• Like Like x 1
  15. Suryaaji#2369

It's annoyed me since i already have 3 support tickets to Epic about this issue and get the same answer from them to provide with all my TSW related payment receipts but still no changes whatsoever to my TSW3 library.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Suryaaji#2369

At the moment, the 3 TSW2 Core Routes store pages showing available for purchase and the price of each route.

17. Felix Costa

Felix Costa Member

I just sent something like this:

"Hi there! I can't download my 3 core train sim world 2 after purchasing train sim world 3. Regards"

I have to keep it pretty simple since I'm not english fluent.
    They solved my problem in 30 minutes today.
    Now only missing journey expansion.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  18. oporopolist#1682

oporopolist#1682 Member

I hope they sort it out for you quickly.It seems like they are getting people the entitlements now. Just a shame it wasn't automated and it's almost like you had to fight to get it.

• Like Like x 1
  19. tygerways#2596

Feel you. I have two tickets now and have finally been asked to send in my TSW2 receipt this morning, what I did. Still no core routes, awaiting response.

• Like Like x 1
  20. aliila#7384

aliila#7384 Well-Known Member

I explained the issue and sent them the invoice of TSW2.

• Like Like x 1
  21. Suryaaji#2369

Ok guys, a situation update from me.
    2 out of 3 TSW2 Core Routes finally appeared as "In Library" and I'm already installed them, the 2 routes are Sand Patch Grade and Schnellfahrstrecke Koln-Aachen. Still missing Bakerloo Line for now.

SRD

22. oporopolist#1682

oporopolist#1682 Member

Well, it's progress! One left to go.

• Like Like x 1
  23. DTG JD

Glad to hear things are (finally!) moving!

• Like Like x 2
  24. tygerways#2596

I received SKA now. Sand Patch Grade and Bakerloo are still missing..

25. suicidebean#7845

suicidebean#7845 Member

*update* got the 3 missing core routes after explaining it in detail, good luck to everyone, just be patient, they'll work it out

26. gvert

gvert New Member

Opened a support ticket yesterday and just received the missing 3 TSW2 core routes now :)

27. suicidebean#7845

suicidebean#7845 Member

well, routes are downloaded, but don't show up ingame.. i've tried reinstalling, but they still won't show up :(

28. rober

rober Member

I bought TSW3 yesterday, no TSW2 core routes of course. Contacted support and in like half an hour they answered that it was resolved. Restarted Epic Store client and the download of the 3 routes started :love: No receipts or anything required.

29. tygerways#2596

Finally it seems I got all my routes now too. Thanks to everybody involved.

• Like Like x 1
  30. Suryaaji#2369

Okay, now all my TSW2 contents including the core routes finally here !!! My biggest thanks to DTG JD and also all other colleagues here !!! Have fun guys, cheers.

SRD

• Like Like x 1
  31. DTG JD

Very happy for you (and everyone else). Now, go out and enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
  32. ludwigg

ludwigg New Member

Still nothing there.

33. blazingsoup

blazingsoup Member

I received my missing core routes as of late Friday night, October 7th (CT).

It's funny to read everyone else's experiences with Epic support recently, and having their tickets solved in half an hour to a few hours. For me, I sent them a ticket 2+ weeks ago, and was in a constant state of "we're investigating this further", and switching me between different customer support reps. Needless to say, I eventually sent some fairly angry tickets, and my case was escalated, so I'd like to think my extended suffering with them helped make all of your tickets easier XD.

Regardless, cheers and solidarity my fellow Epic brothers, glad our hardships can end, for now at least.

34. pterocles#7018

pterocles#7018 Active Member

Core routes received.

Peninsula Corridor and two add-on locos still missing.

35. oporopolist#1682

oporopolist#1682 Member

You might need to get hold of Epic support about that. I've gotten all entitlements for TSW3, that I used to have for TSW2, including San Fran to San Jose, and all loco add-ons. Only thing stopping me deleting my TSW2 install completely now, is the release of New Journeys expansion for TSW3, which is still outstanding on all platforms.

• Like Like x 1