Lzb Indication Rearwards On 182

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by OpenMinded, Oct 6, 2022.

1. OpenMinded

OpenMinded Well-Known Member

Issue Summary: Driving loco only service 67144 from Würzburg to Fulda, enabling everything as usual. Once picked up by LZB, all LZB indications seem to be pointing to signals behind me, as the distance counter is counting up, as well as the speed (v soll). This obviously has the consequence, as soon as you pass a backward indicating signal, LZB speed drops to 0 instantly and starts to count up. Could it be a problem when using cab 2? All other 182 services (so far) where all in cab 1 and I never encountered this problem. The service is completable, however, only using PZB and limited to 160kph...
    Platform: PC
    Game Mode:
    Route Name:
    SKW
    Loco Name: Dispolok 182
    Service/Scenario Name + Start Time: Service (time table) 67144 / 21:33
    Step-by-Step Instructions: Enable PZB & LZB, start driving. Problem occurs as soon as LZB picks you up. Tried later on the route as well, same problem.

• Like Like x 3
    • Helpful Helpful x 2
  2. aliila#7384

aliila#7384 Well-Known Member

I also had this issue in the scenario "Masse Aufbauen". After I had to change the cab in Würzburg this problem occured (also in cab 2). In the first part of the scenario where cab 1 is used the LZB worked as intended.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. Matto140

Matto140 Well-Known Member

I have same experience from scenario "Masse Aufbauen". When you enter LZB, LZB ENDE start flash and Speed limit drop to zero... train start braking and stop.
    I turn LZB off and drive train under PZB-M.

4. Scott295

Scott295 Well-Known Member

Same problem. As soon as you change cab LZB is totally broken.

5. steve.taelemans

steve.taelemans Member

Maybe a little beside the subject, but how do you turn on lzb in this loc? I can't find a switch for it.

6. OpenMinded

OpenMinded Well-Known Member

You have to go into the corridor between the two cabs. It is one of the switches on the panel in there…