PC Br 185.2 And 185.5 (railpool And Mrce) Lzb Non-functional

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by jolojonasgames, Sep 14, 2022.

1. jolojonasgames

jolojonasgames Well-Known Member

Hi all,
    The timetable for night freight on Kassel - Würzburg is great, so I wanted to try out the RailPool and MRCE 185's on these services. These locos should have functional LZB as far as I know, like the new DB 185 that came with the route, and have a toggleable LZB breaker, unlike pre Dresden - Riesa versions of these loco's. However, after putting LZB to 'on' the blue 'B' light does not turn on, nor does the ' light as you pass a LZB pickup point, and LZB supervision does not start. I hope this can be fixed so I can use a larger variety of loco's realistically on these services.

• Like Like x 1
  2. stijn.claessens

stijn.claessens Well-Known Member

Is this still not fixed?

3. jolojonasgames

jolojonasgames Well-Known Member

I have no idea as I haven't used these locos since making the post (because LZB was non functional), but I haven't seen it listed as a bug fix anywhere, so I'd assume it's still the same. Will try soon though.

4. stijn.claessens

stijn.claessens Well-Known Member

It was more a rhetorical question. I tried to do a run in the Railpool and got no LZB .

• Like Like x 1
  5. Scott295

Scott295 Well-Known Member

I just did a run in the Railpool BR185 on Kassel - Wurzburg and LZB does not work at all even though it is switched on.