Loco Suggestion: Southeastern Class 376

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by karan#5946, Oct 6, 2022.

1. karan#5946

karan#5946 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone
    Today we will be suggesting the Class 376 on the North Kent line in TSW 3.
    Let’s start this thread now.
    The British Rail Class 376 are electric multiple unit passenger trains manufactured by Bombardier Transportation at its Derby Litchurch Lane Works. It is part of the Electrostar family, which are the most common EMUs introduced since the privatisation of British Rail.
    So the Class 376 Is an Eletrostar Unit different from the 375’387’379 and 377.
    The Maximum Speed of this Unit is 75mph which is 121km/h.
    These trains were
    Built from 2003 to 2004 by SIEMENS.
    So this train in the game would Start from Gravesend and You can drive it as far as Dartford in the game because you can’t go Towards London victoria Charing Cross And Cannon Street
    In the game.
    Well these Trains would not Operate Victoria services and they only go To Charing Cross and Cannon Street in london.
    So if you wanted to Drive a Victoria Service you would have to drive A class 375 or 465.
    You can go to London in the game if you drive a Class 395 That goes to St Pancras International.
    So if this was in the game there would
    Be more AI services Between Dartford and Gravesend.
    Thank you for reviewing this suggestion!
    Comment your thoughts about the Class 376 in TSW 3.
    Before I Finish this Thread I also Put down Some files of the pictures even The map for this unit if it was in game.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. cloudyskies21

cloudyskies21 Well-Known Member

Would love a Class 376. :love: Seen below is at London Cannon Street - fantastic scenery.
    376 at CS.jpg 376 at CS 2.jpg

3. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Class 376 electrostars are different from the others in that they're designed specifically for high turnover, high capacity metro routes of less than 58 minutes in length, so on the Southeastern routes they do Victoria to Orpington and Cannon Street or Charing Cross to Dartford or Gravesend
    They have different side doors, being 2 double doors with very different internal layouts to the 375/377s and the ends have no gangways, so these are not walk through end to end. They're also 5 cars long rather than 3 or 4.
    36 of these were built in 2004/05, all of which are assigned to Southeastern

• Like Like x 2
  4. kieranharvey95

kieranharvey95 Member

Also 5% more power than a 4 car 375. In a 375 75% of the formation has motors, in the 376 its 80%, they do take off fast in notch 4 and dry conditions.

I would love to see this being a future add on but will probably need a new route to drive it on so probably not soon

• Like Like x 2
  5. tibomatthijs

tibomatthijs Well-Known Member

Would love to see an different kind of the Electrostar family! It has an quite unique model & it drives different than the usually Electrostar!

We don't really got the right route for it so rather seeing it in an route dlc, but great loco suggestion!

• Like Like x 2
  6. seandouglas

seandouglas Active Member

Would love to see it on a Dartford metro route but I'm not sure we'll be seeing anything from that part of the world very soon...

• Like Like x 2
  7. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Given we've just had SEHS as an extension for TSW3 I doubt it (though I requested the North Kent Lines ages ago)

• Like Like x 2