PC (solved) Lirr Collectables

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Jannerdunk, Oct 6, 2022.

1. Jannerdunk

Jannerdunk Well-Known Member

I believe an update removed the 2 route maps at Penn station, which means you cannot now collect 100 items to unlock the achievement in TSW3

Has anyone found a solution to this?

I had managed to find all 100 in TSW2 before the update, but now it's a problem as I am redoing them in TSW3 to unlock the TSW3 achievement.

2. sequencer2k16

sequencer2k16 Well-Known Member

The TSW 2020 version had originally 104 collectibles, 2 additional routemaps and 2 cones from NEC.
    This was corrected in TSW 2 in the middle of last year. Just had a look in TSW 3 and collected all, now there are exactly 100 collectibles.

LIRR.png

3. Jannerdunk

Thank you,

Having spent quite a bit of time already, I did look at the one of guides, which I assume had been made before the update, there were various comments suggesting that there were now two missing maps at Penn. Armed with the knowledge that you have found them all, I will look again.

4. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Is that an absolute definite? My OCD doesn’t like it when the numbers don’t tally properly.

5. sequencer2k16

sequencer2k16 Well-Known Member

After reading this thread and not having collected the collectibles on LIRR in TSW 3 myself I took a look.

I used this guide that was originally created for TSW 2020, the two route maps at Penn Station are still listed but I remembered that LIRR always had two route maps too many so I skipped Penn Station from the beginning.

The guide covers 31 route maps, minus the two that were removed at Penn Station, so that leaves 29. One route map was forgotten to be mentioned in the guide, you can find it at Hempstead on platform 7 & 8 at the stone foundation of the passenger bridge.

Did you do the LIRR route introduction, the one where you have to look up, down, left and right? The introduction starts at Hicksville,
    there you might find your last missing route map in the underpass of track 2 & 3.

I also hate it when I have to see numbers like 104/100, I could go crazy.
    But for LIRR I can reassure you, there are exactly 100/100 collectibles in TSW 3.

20221009141846_1.jpg

Last edited: Oct 9, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Jannerdunk

Thanks all for the replies, much appreciated!

Now all solved - it was indeed the Hampstead one I was missing.

7. Xemik

Xemik New Member

Ah ah! The one I was missing. Thanks for saving my sanity!