West Somerset & Ruhr Sieg Nord Main Buglist - Ps4

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Vinnie, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Vinnie

Vinnie Well-Known Member

Please, I appreciate some help on order to keep all the main bugs on West Somerset and RSN in just one thread.

I will keep this post updated as long everyone help providing feedback and confirmation on the issues.

West Somerset:
    - Static red signal leaving Blue Anchor station towards Washford on the 12:30pm service.

- Have to open doors opose to the platform side in order to move (need details)

Ruhr Sieg Nord:

- The DB BR 143 PZB Aknowledge isn't mapped to the circle 'O' button on PS4 controller.

- The SIFA system aknowledge properly with Circle'O' but the cab desk button itself doesn't move (minor issue on the DB BR 143)

- The doors on the DB BR 767.2 DABpbzfa control car can get stuck when trying to open the LEFT side, repeatedly moving the cab door switches on the desk. The only way to stop this is open each door independently and directly on each wagon. This same issue can also occur on the DB BR 143. This issue may be related with changing ends - 143/DABpbzfa

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

Around 4pm Bishops Lydeard to Minehead. Class 47 service. Was doing great timewise. Was stopped at a red signal 200yrds after departing Williton station (arrived there at the station 16:49) Waited until 17:00 at the signal, as next stop was due 17:07 . Never changed. No obstructing AI train on map.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
  3. Canon772

Canon772 Active Member

This happens with every class 47 service from Bishops Lydeard to Minehead. There is a train coming in the opposite direction and you have to wait a considerable time for it. You did not wait long enough.

4. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

1st time Ive been on schedule. Suspected that I needed to wait in the loop, but the station signal was clear, only when I was out of the station and back on single track was I stopped in the middle of nowhere. Again looking at the map nothing incoming.

5. Canon772

Canon772 Active Member

The station signal is always clear and the next signal is always at stop. You do need to wait a long time; it only takes a couple of minutes to get to the next station.

6. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

Ok cheers