Es44c4 Eot Move Indicator Doesn't Light Up

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Suryaaji#2369, Oct 9, 2022.

1. Suryaaji#2369

Suryaaji#2369 Well-Known Member

Hi everybody, i know it's Sunday now, but i hope someone from DTG read this. I don't know if feedback still aknowledge or not, but i'll make this thread anyway.

Issue Summary: ES44C4 EOT Move Indicator doesn't light up in lead unit when i have trains with DPU engines attached to the back of the train, especially if the rear most engine at the very back of the train facing backward/longhood forward. Instead, when i checked the rear most engine at the very back of the train peeking from side windows, i can see clearly on the screen and somehow the EOT Move indicator does light up, but it's useless because it's at the very back of the train.
    Platform: PC - Epic
    Game Mode: Timetable
    Route Name: Cajon Pass
    Loco Name: BNSF ES44C4
    Service/Scenario Name + Start Time: Z-PHXLAC5-04 Intermodal from Phoenix to Los Angeles, start at around 13:00-13:05
    Step-by-Step Instructions: Just start the service normally, get the train moving.
    +Screenshots
    *The screen at the lead engine when the train move, no EOT Move indicator
    [​IMG]

*The screen at the rear most engine, at the very back of the train, see the EOT Indicator, it light up. It worth noted that this rear most engine facing backward, opposite to the direction of the train.
    [​IMG]

+Video Links

Last edited: Oct 9, 2022
  2. Suryaaji#2369

Suryaaji#2369 Well-Known Member

Okay guys, so my suspicion is right. I found this Intermodal service with 1 DPU engine attached at the bottom of the train, and this DPU engine facing forward (the cab facing right to the container stack). And what i've found is, EOT MOVE indicator inside my lead engine was lit up when the train moving. So my conclusion is every timetable service with rear-DPU engine facing backward causing problem EOT MOVE don't light up as suppose to.

Service Name : Z-SDGELP6-05 Intermodal from San Diego to El Paso. Start Time 05:54

Here are some screenshots and video to prove:
    *Video

*Screenshots
    -Lead engine EOT MOVE indicator light up as supposed to with train that have forward facing rear-end DP unit.
    [​IMG]

-This is the screenshots of the forward facing DP unit. My appreciation to DTG for make the rear headlight turned on by default, just like in real life DP engines.
    [​IMG]