Thumbnails Pictures Missing In The Collection How To Fix ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VION, Nov 2, 2018.

1. VION

VION Active Member

Hi all,

I was supposed to know how to place a Image.png in the right place for the Locos thumbnails and routes but that seems not working any more.
    First I take a screenshot playing the game, then crop the image to the size 256x128 pixels with a depth of 24 bit and saving as Image.png into the right place for the loco i.e. inside the LocoInformation folder using the software picture named PhotoFiltre. I was trying in the TS x32 and x64 but no luck the thumbnails picture for the desired loco is still missing in the collection display.
    I try to do for the VirtualRailroads E18 Blue loco and have no luck to display his thumbnails picture on my locos collection.
    Is there a new way to do so or am I missing something ?
    Cheers
    Gerard

2. VION

VION Active Member

PS: I solved the issue which occured because a falsh place holder for the "LocoInformation" folder.

But I wonder if it is also possible to make the same with the Wagons to get a thumbnails picture in the collection because i have some standard scenario which use some different freight wagons and they are shown with the same default loco picture instead of the différents wagons pictures ?

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018