Euro Fishing Tips?

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Killer40NL, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Killer40NL

Killer40NL New Member

Can't find the breams at st. John's and the boss Hugo at Spain.

Does anybody can give a suggestion? Tried a lot of things and caught all the other targets but those little ones are still not found by me. :(

thnx :)

2. titan28

titan28 Active Member

(St John's) I've had a few bream out of the left corner peg along the top near the iron fence (the one with the drainage pipe), was using either the size 12 float with double large sweetcorn, or a size 10 weed rig with the same bait. Hope this can help you out a bit. (Spain) on the bottom row of teleport points there is a little section that comes away from the main lake, I was having some big bream out of there on size 8 silt with double large sweetcorn, also a 13lb 13oz tench and a 14lb tench on size 8 double medium sweetcorn.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
  3. Donkey

Donkey Member

I have had Hugo twice now. The first time was on 12 mill dumbell sink with kd rig size 8 and the second time was on on 8 mill dumbell same hook. As for St. John's when you figure it out let me know lol. I have tried every tactic there with no luck.

4. Donkey

Donkey Member

Hey I think I have you on xbox. We can get on some time and try to figure it out.

5. Killer40NL

Killer40NL New Member

Yes indeed no problem. I will try to get hugo also because i want that basterd :P You are in my list indeed so you can allways invite me. :)

6. Killer40NL

Killer40NL New Member

Target breams on a float? Or smaller ones?. Thnx offcourse for the reply :)

7. titan28

titan28 Active Member

Different size ranges.. As small as 4lb up to 9lb on the float with the size 12. I haven't fished there for a few sessions though, so cant quite remember exact sizes.. Monte bravo Tench are taking up my time at the minute.

8. Arwagaen

Arwagaen New Member

to catch small fish, you need to fish with a 12 or 14 float, near the water pipe on the lake left side. near the fence, preferably very early, 3 or 4 am with nice weather. you should catch a lot of them

• Like Like x 1
  9. Killer40NL

Killer40NL New Member

thnx :)