64bit World Editor Bug

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HDE, Nov 9, 2018.

1. HDE

HDE New Member

As longtime passioned TS user, I appreciate and enjoy the 64bit release very much!! Of course, we all want to use as soon as possible the World Editor in 64 bit as well. I know you are working to solve the problems (by saving the tracks.bin signal links and some junctions are destroyed, making the 64bit world editor actually not usable). Can gives anybody a status report on how and when this major problem will be solved?

Best wishes and many thanks

2. TrainSim-Steve

TrainSim-Steve Senior Producer Staff Member

Hi HDE,

I don't have any information available to share with you right now but I know that there is a fix in progress - I'm certain you won't have too much longer to wait but I'll endeavour to get a firm update on where we are with it.

Best, Steve

• Like Like x 1
  3. HDE

HDE New Member

Thank you very much, for me the 64bit upgreat was the best step to strengthen the community, to build confidence. We like to become familiar with TSW (editor tools), which is the future, without any doubt, but the heritage of all what we created in the past decade for TS should get a nice room for the next years.

4. HDE

HDE New Member

I just hear from a colleague to have already some improvements in world editor (only the insert of new signals still led to trouble)? But no destroyed junctions ...

5. HDE

HDE New Member

Sorry insisting, but anything new? Would be my personal best Xmaas gift to get the fix under the tree ;-))))

Otherwise I cannot going on with things like this ;-))):