Other London Commuter Train Bugs

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by ethanafro#1375, Dec 15, 2021.

1. ethanafro#1375

ethanafro#1375 Active Member

AI trains appear to be getting stuck, particularly ones which are on their last stop before they despawn off the map EXA: Selhurst. The AI trains don't appear to load their passengers properly and because places like Selhurst are major junctions (Reigate & East Grinstead trains crossing from fast to slow lines, Sutton & Epsom Downs trains diverging off towards West Croydon & more) and aswell the fact that Selhurst is one stop from East Croydon, again another major junction.

Secondly, the trains that seem to couple/uncouple are also having issues. An example is Haywards Heath where the AI seems to get confused with uncoupling the back 4 coaches from the front 4 coaches and then the front 4 coaches moving forward 20yds to then start loading passengers. I reckon this is down to the fact that when the train is getting to places such as Haywards Heath, the AI is pressing the uncouple button but they aren't pressing it in the correct cab meaning that the train isn't uncoupling.

I hope these issues are sorted quickly as it is making London Commuter unplayable on longer services such as full line runs which is really annoying for me considering i really do enjoy this route but these 2 problems have such an issue as the signalling then breaks meaning that everything just dies.

2. NQuarter

NQuarter Member

What system are you playing on?

3. TrackDown

TrackDown New Member

I AGREE ON THIS.. And not just that.. Like 20 miles north of Brighton sometimes the 4 coach trains just stops in the middle of nowhere blocking traffic and there isnt ANYTHING you can do about it..

I really hope theyre gonna fix this bc it does make the return trip to Victoria Unplayable.

• Like Like x 1
  4. DTG Alex

DTG Alex Community Manager Staff Member

This issue with the 4 coach trains blocking traffic has been fixed internally and will be coming in a future patch, it may not be in for the update next week but it will be coming very soon.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. ethanafro#1375

ethanafro#1375 Active Member

Xbox