Fishing Sim World Waldsee Is Boss But Where Are The Bosses At?

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Chizzckh, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Chizzckh

Chizzckh Active Member

My two favorite waters on FSW are the Grand Union and Waldsee as they offer the widest range of things to catch, I only really dabble with the others while I spend plenty of time across these two...

Problem is unlike the Grand Union where I only have just a very small handful of Boss/Trophy fish to get, Waldsee on the other hand I can't seem to hook one (Well I have one boss bream to date).

So looking for some advice, tips or even reassurances they can be still caught!

I have had hundreds of fish on Waldsee, plenty of big non boss fish in the Carp and Cat range (50-65lb) especially but I seem to not be able to hook anything named. I will catch 50 fish in a session for example, so the catching isn't the problem.

I freedom fish all the time firstly, no competitions as they always seem to be broke and I don't wish to waste my time. Bar that I have tried plenty of baits, methods, swims, times of day and weather conditions with that one solitary trophy bream...

So can anyone help?

2. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

try using tigernuts i have caught most of the bosses using these in the mornings and clear sky

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chizzckh

Chizzckh Active Member

Gravel, weed or silt? Actually had a go this morning with floating 20mm tiger buts over a weed bed before reading this but still nothing showing in the boss column. :(

4. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

always in silt

• Like Like x 1
  5. jamesheath91

jamesheath91 New Member

After so many hours of trying to catch cats, I’ve come up with the goods...CLIVE is on the bank topping 76lb 8oz on a pop up tiger nut over wilt with a size 4 dark matter rig peg left peg north side

• Like Like x 1