Xbox Kassel-würzburg Db Br 146.2 Sifa Still Broken.

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by bobbobberdd, Oct 2, 2022.

1. bobbobberdd

bobbobberdd Well-Known Member

https://forums.dovetailgames.com/th...-patch-notes-save-game-toggle-and-more.60121/

In the last Patchnote it was stated that the Sifa of the BR146 from SKW was fixed. Unfortunately, this is not the case, I just did a Service with this BR146 on the Main-Spessart Bahn and received a SIFA Warning shortly after the Start, which I could not confirm.

Edit: The Loco also does not give an audible Warning that the Sifa needs to be confirmed.

I play on Series S

Last edited: Oct 2, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  2. bdobronz1968

bdobronz1968 Active Member

I can confirm this - tried to use this 146 today at SMA and Sifa still isn‘t working. It’s very confusing to have three 146.2 in the game to chose from, from witch one is still buggy. Can't this be cleaned up?

I play on Xbox Series S, too

3. tsw2

tsw2 Well-Known Member

Wow, that should be fixed.
    You will probably have to @ a DTG employee to get attention to this bug

4. tygerways#2596

tygerways#2596 Well-Known Member

It is not only the Sifa-Alarm. The brake pipe (HLL) gets drained the moment the Sifa-indicator lights up.
    (PC, Epic)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2022
  5. Gtasandman

Gtasandman Active Member

Hate to dig this up but its seems to still be an issue i went to use this version of the train with all safety on and all of a sudden the brakes come on. no warning no screen display. Kind of a shame we are going into the next year and something that worked fined on 10 other versions of the train magically doesnt work on this one.

6. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

The SKW 146 is not supposed to be drivable; it's intended as an AI train. When you select a 146 in Timetable mode, choose the DRA version NOT this one.

7. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

There are the other two versions of Deutsche Bahn Baureihe 146.2 Bahnstrecke Würzburg Gemünden Asschaffenburg Main Spessart Bahn & Nahverkehr Dresden Verkehrsverbund Oberelbe in addition to the one being mentioned here which is from Schnellfahrstrecke Hannover Würzburg this is the actual name for Kassel Würzburg. Have you tried using a PC keyboard to solve the issue for Sifa or not assuming you play on console? For the properly improved working one here is the quote about it and why you should be using it instead of Kassel Würzburg DB Baureihe 146.2

8. Gtasandman

Gtasandman Active Member

Didnt know its not supposed to be used i assumed it was just the most updated one so id select it on other routes. its just weird every other aspect works but sifa. Yes i am playing on console. sifa makes no noise and the key to acknowledge doesnt work unless you press the button in cab.