PC Br423 New Journeys Dlc On Epic Not Loading In-game

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by behxistor#5313, Oct 28, 2022.

1. behxistor#5313

behxistor#5313 New Member

So, i've bought the New Journeys BR423 DLC on the Epic Store, but for some reason the game doesn't want to load in the add-on, so i'm left with a DLC that i've bought but am not able to use.
    I tried reinstalling the individual DLC but it doesn't solve the issue, while uninstalling another DLC makes it disappear in game and reappear when i reinstall it
    Is there anything i can do to solve the issue?

2. GuitarMan

GuitarMan Well-Known Member

So two questions:
    1) Do you have SKA - this is a pre-requisite of the New Journeys Pack 423.
    2) What platform are you playing on (there is a known issue with PS5 and DLC limits)

3. behxistor#5313

I do have SKA, i had it in TSW2 and i bought the deluxe edition of TSW3.
    I'm playing from PC

I've also bought the rhein-ruhr DLC and it works

4. GuitarMan

GuitarMan Well-Known Member

I’m not sure with epic, with Steam I would verify files… does epic have something similar? Otherwise I’d suggest a support ticket (probably one with both Epic and DTG) to see if they can fix it…

5. behxistor#5313

I did try to verify my game but nothing was wrong and it still isn't loaded in

6. gvert

gvert New Member

Getting this thread up again...so I just bought the New Journeys Expansion Pack on Epic Games for the Schnellfahrstrecke Köln-Aachen. But unfortunately, neither the BR423, nor the new timetable show up in the game.

Interestingly, the "New Journey Expansion" shows regularly under "Manage Addons" and deleting and reinstalling it, changes and downloads the files.

The SKA is of course in my ownership, as I had it in TSW2 already. I tried to verify the game already, without success.

7. swingbus12

swingbus12 New Member

I've tried reinstalling this DLC and other DLC's that may be dependent, but there is no result.
    I have the same problem...

8. gvert

gvert New Member

So, I've contacted the Epic Support, but they were unable to find an issue on their side and asked me to contact DTG. DTG JD any chance you or any other member could have a look into this?

Paying for something and still unable to play it 2 weeks later, although all criteria are met, isn't really cool :/

It might be an issue, because SKA is an entitlement from TSW2, in TSW3.

9. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

Hello, thanks for tagging me - I can appreciate it's really frustrating. We've done a lot of testing internally but haven't been able to reproduce the issue as of yet. I've asked the team if they're able to try again - I personally have no idea what's going on here, so I'll leave it to the professionals.

• Like Like x 1
  10. gvert

gvert New Member

Thanks for the reply JD! Unfortunately I need to ask Epic for a refund then, because my 14 days where I am eligible for a refund, would be over tomorrow. :/ Too bad.

11. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

Absolutely fair enough. If we can find the source of the issue, I'll try to remember to comment on this thread.

• Like Like x 1