Humble Bundle's All Aboard Tsc Bundle

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sim Related, Oct 31, 2022.

1. Sim Related

Sim Related Active Member

Dear fellow Train Simmers!

As you may know, there is a bundle of train simulator classic goodies over at Humble Bundle just waiting to be picked up, for our enjoyment, and at very little cost to us. But did you know that it is all done for charity?

This HB deal is all about a charity called World Central Kitchen who do a great job of being there for when things are pretty bad for people, like after a natural disaster for instance.

But at the moment as we buy this great deal, only 53p of that goes to the charity out of £10.60 that most of us will pay. You can pay more if you so choose. However unless you adjust the slider (under checkout) not much more will be given to the charity concerned.

For those who are yet to buy the bundle, can you please think about adjusting the sliders. I don't wish to make peoples minds up for them but I am sure most of you agree with me that 54p is not very much at all.

It is easy to do and a couple of my friends didn't know this could be done.

Thank you everyone!

53p.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. Tigert1966

Tigert1966 Well-Known Member

I always do this since I found the option. Though I always leave some for the publisher. In my opinion they deserve something for providing the software. But you’re right, the default option is a pitiful amount.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sim Related

Sim Related Active Member

Thank you! I agree with you 100%, and yes it is shocking!