PC Achievements Not Unlocking (steam)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by stijn.claessens, Oct 28, 2022.

1. stijn.claessens

stijn.claessens Well-Known Member

I notice some achievements are not unlocking even though i have completed the requirements
    upload_2022-10-28_18-52-59.png
    upload_2022-10-28_18-53-31.png

2. Thorgred

Thorgred Active Member

make sure you actually select the correct diesel at start since you can choose from 2 trains

3. tof70110

tof70110 Member

Hi everyone,
    I encounter the same problem since my transition from TSW2 to TSW3 where indeed a large number (to date because if it's a bug it may continue) of trophies are not unlocked. Almost all my training scenarios, (the latest DLCs offered on 05/12/2022 seem to be functional), despite their validation by the green cross, score and medal are not validated in the trophy table of the Steam client!!!
    2nd problem concerning it's trophies is that these errors can be without logic since the training modules of TSW3 should be independent, except I note that my training modules of the route: [ KASSEL-WURTZBOURG ] are them well activated in the database of trophies whereas those of the routes: [ SOUTHEASTERN HIGHSPEED ] as well as those of the route: [ COL CAJON ] are not although they have all been made and validated by the games but not by the Steam classification system, this must concern other trophies and bonuses as well, but this would require further expertise concerning the distribution of the rewards attributed by the games (medals, multiple trophies, unlocking of tools and/or functions ... etc ) which alone represents a lot of investigation work !!!

PS: if this can bring a start of information, when I installed TSW3 (in precom) at the start of this one I did the import of my TSW2 profile which went well but dice the beginning of the game this problem of trophies and appeared immediately !!!
    Some screenshots try to present the problem
    Thanks again to all of you for your help!!!
    Sincerely, tof erreur trophés 5.png erreur trophés 5.jpg erreur trophés 3.jpg erreur trophés 2.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

Yup, some achievements are not working and redoing the scenario or whatever doesn't do anything. Has been there since tsw2.

5. Thorgred

Thorgred Active Member

if your already done a tutorial or scenario or collected all collectables on a route it will not unlock
    those achievements if you redo them again
    that is if you are using your imported profile from tsw 2
    for those kind off achievements, you need a new profile

I myself do not really mind it
    had tsw 2 already at almost 100% missing 1 achievement which is the broken
    BR 187: A long First Trip
    I rather had seen all new unique achievements and no imported ones

• Like Like x 1
  6. tof70110

tof70110 Member

Morning Thorgred,
    Thank you for the info which I admit a little I had actually thought about it but hey had the ambitious hope that each trophy counter is individual to each game but we cannot have the compatibility and the division of the principles of operations, after I am like you, the main thing is to be able to take advantage of both TSW3 and TSW2
    Thank you again and good luck.
    Sincerely, tof

7. tof70110

tof70110 Member

Effectively creating a new TSW3 profile without imports from TSW2 would allow the trophy counter to be reset to zero, indeed it is a choice but personally I will stay like this for the moment and who it may be one day...

8. Thorgred

Thorgred Active Member

well I am having fun replaying the tutorials and scenarios on a new profile so it is not all bad :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. redrev1917

redrev1917 Well-Known Member

Sorry but I don't find the tutorials fun in any form. DTG need to fix their achievements rather than then silly workaround which over the course of 50+ routes and locos is going to take 8 maybe 9 hours to complete.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  10. tof70110

tof70110 Member

I understand your reaction, unfortunately, in some cases we can only obtain a compromise in order to satisfy a maximum of functions, operations and others, and IT (development among others) is one of them there are so many parameters online account, but overall I don't play TSW2/3 for trophies, it's a plus, certainly, but surely not a necessity and in no case would make me sulk and/or change the game!!!
    Sincerely, tof

11. tof70110

tof70110 Member

completely agree, personally I do not find myself unhappy with this game despite of course that there are and will always be imperfections, I am satisfied with that as long as my hand is not forced, if it became the case then nothing would force me to continue but we have not there and fortunately!!! In the meantime, good continuation and good road, lol
    Sincerely, tof

12. Mich

Mich Well-Known Member

Not a factor the achievement cares about, I only did the tutorial once each game, once on the 47, once on the 45. but I have the achievement on both TSW2020, and TSW2.

13. DTG Alex

DTG Alex Community Manager Staff Member

We are currently working hard to address these achievements, the team have already attempted a fix that was passed through QA and are working on getting it right - We will update when we know more.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Shuroop

Shuroop Member

For anyone having trouble getting TSW2 add-on achievements (and most likely everyone), it's best to submit requests in this thread , but no chit-chat please!

15. SHELBY230586

SHELBY230586 Well-Known Member

They're probably not the only ones not going. I took my TSW2 savegame with me to TSW3, there are already some abandoned ones ready, but the steam achievements don't come. yesterday i made a new savegame and did the introduction for the BR 204 and lo and behold the achievement came... now i don't want to redo everything again so it would be nice if we could solve the problem with the non-triggered achievements.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. SHELBY230586

SHELBY230586 Well-Known Member

17. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

you have to make an new profile as the achivements got released today and you prolly finished finding the chocolate before the achivements appeared